Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Deliverance Community Map [Discontinued]

14 hours ago, Daash said:

started adding light yellow marked roads for the ones i know are protected. Please help me with the info so i can add it as complete as possible.

Excellent!

The highway on the SE peninsula has been slightly rerouted in the northern section, and is now fully protected, including the bridge in the south. (Highway shown in purple):

AmVCcRx.png

Please add "Beachcastle Cove" at U17:

nSIAFII.png

Although i am trying to push the highway around starting at my own deed. I have trouble getting in contact with some people in the area. That and my own active times are also poor at the moment. Still i did do a little bit.

The Yellow marks the current places guarded with cateye also my deed potato town is not in the right spot i would really appreciate it if it were moved to the right spot. I also marked a local tar spot because i might as well.

I will probably post more if i get around to expanding the highway. Also a big thanks for helping with the map! 

LzS391t.jpg

• Like 1

Southport O24 needs some updates as a lot has happened since it was added to the map:

Southport Tunnel [tunnel] is shown in red below, it is 3 tiles wide and networked with cats eyes and extends from Southport [O24] straight northwards directly onto the East-West Steppe Highway [O22] where it ends at a deed also called "Southport Tunnel" [deed O22] at that highway.

Southport is on the highway network and has:

• Public Wagoner
  • Public Tar Pit
  • Public Clay Pit
  • Market
  • Banking/Token
  • Most Altars
  • Free Beds
  • Large Public Mailbox (Runed 94 cast)

R8xhIV7.png

8 East
Yellow highway down to south `curl` (wolfs den canal) is cats eyed.
Red road marks new highway to Fabled Halls. (3 wide, cats eyes to follow)
lY7BYxe.jpg

Also Macondo has been refounded further north and needs removing from pictured location. 
I should check further south and report in, i'll do a proper scout about when i do in case there's anything missing. (north mystic lake)
thank you very much

Edited by Steveleeb

I travelled the east and northeast coast today, and found the following additions/changes to the current map:

Missing Settlements:

Reedville (R3)

Seizedur (S3)

User on the coast (U4)

The Shore (V5)

Jellyfish Support Bay (X10)

Dejima (X14)

Changes:

"Timber Creek North" is now "Macondo" (V4)

"Misty Moon Terrace" is now "Summer Lakes Harbor" (X9)

Thus, the old "Macondo" (V7) is either gone or has a new name now (couldn't check)

9VV2KdR.png

1VbxRNi.png

• Like 1

Oh, and "Arrr! Piraci!!" is called just "Arrr" now (P3).

17 hours ago, Yaga said:

Missing Settlements:

Thus, the old "Macondo" (V7) is either gone or has a new name now (couldn't check)

Spoiler

9VV2KdR.png

On 08/11/2017 at 10:45 PM, Steveleeb said:

Also Macondo has been refounded further north and needs removing from pictured location. 

I've been too busy helping Fable these last couple of months, to keep check or report. thank you for the legwork. 

Edited by Steveleeb

South Deli connected highways

Wyldemore also links to GD but i haven't marked it cos i wasn't party to making it.

I'm going to be working on the green tunnel to PPM, soon(tm)

Also, another redesign to the PPM tunnel is in progress because Pilgrims Gate expanded over the tunnel while it was in progress, so cannot be completed.

Deeds have been placed to stop this happening again and to aid work in the tunnel.

cMH4q4y.png

Edited by JDBooker

The following settlements have disbanded or could not be found on the map where they were placed:

Alexandria [J20]

Caer Bear [S4]

Dolmens [G21]

LRAT Harbour [O11]

Shamflam Tradepost [J2]

Shamflam HQ [J12]

Szegvar [I23]

Vignobles De Fondcombe [O12]

Wyldemore [K16]

Also the below (poorly marked in yellow) catseyeing was done by the residents of Wyldemore from that deed to Green Dog. (Thanks to JD for his help.)

56meEi7.png

Edited by Daedicus
Oops

8 hours ago, Daedicus said:

The following settlements have disbanded or could not be found on the map where they were placed:

Elsinore [I21]

Elsinore was re-founded shortly after disbanding. 

• Like 1

Thank you Yaga, edited my post to fix that mess up. It was the only one on that list I didn't actually check in person after seeing the disband message.

• Like 1

Hello, please remove my old deed "Lucentum" at N19  and add "Puerto Templario"  Q24 .

Thank you :).

Some more updates in the southeast!

Please remove:

• Hidden Acres (P14)
  • Home of Chilaili (Q13)
  • Fort Tathana (Q14)
  • Rivendell (O13)
  • Kaer Mohen (is now: Lihue) (T15)

Please add:

• Zanarkand (P15)
  • Cheshire (R14)
  • Lihue (T15)
  • Shadowplay (S15)

CJDula9.png

Southeast: The parts of the highway shown in purple are now protected by catseyes and waystones. (Please note the new highway segment north of The Void and Possum Lodge.)

NxgKgEj.png

Finally: there is a new bridge south of Cheshire (R14).

HWBpGPB.png

I have a new deed "Grumble N Grouse" at L21 on Shark Lake there is also a new protected highway to the deed that runs on the edge of the lake. I have made a map where the new highway runs and a dot to where the deed is located. 

Edit: The highway is catseye protected and is not exactly as shown but is the best i could do in paint also there is a small wooden bridge where the road spans the water in the marsh area. 

j4aohPZ.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Not my deeds, but someone ought to mention:

The deed you have listed as Port Sopor (L24) is in fact Trost (it is roughly square and has a wall and path all round it)

Port Sopor is indeed in L24, but to the west of Trost, next to the K/L border.

Puerto Templario (You have as Q24) is actually further west (Q23/24) with the crab-shaped docks, right up next to Pendragon Keep.

Edited by Muse

Stone Roses is not exactly where it shows on your map

Also Pappas brewery is gone

udmPMQ5.png

Thanks for applying the new map dump!

Three minor updates in the southeast:

1. The highway section north of The Void (P20) and Possum Lodge does not have a bend (compare map dump); it is just a straight line.

2. Please adjust the north/south highway at T16 on the peninsula, according to the map dump (no double bend).

3. Please remove Blackreach Bay (U18) - it has disbanded.

L9NucYH.png

Hello Can you add my place : Othrys located at N19 (ex Lucentum) thanks in advance

hello I have been away from the game for a while due to rl I have re-deeded my old tradepost deed @Jk2 the bay area over there. There is also peat, clay and tar for everyone to use. Name of the deed is Kalmthout. Shamflam HQ I wont re-deed just my old coastal one. 

Thx for keeping the map up to date

Edited by shamflam