Sign in to follow this  
Banzai

pls close. satire doesn't work with wurm. :P. mah bad.

Gender Equality for Karma Spells  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Remove female version of the karma spells

• Yes, I'm for gender equality.
    • No, I'm a sexist. (Because there is no other reason to vote no. Unless you like the spell, and if you do you're a flipper)

refer to this thread. 

Edited by Banzai
  • Like 1

Not quite sure what you are talking about. Could you give some further details please?!

Voted No.  
I actually agree with you.
I just voted No because you decided to make this about sexism.  

5 minutes ago, Greyfox said:

Voted No.  
I actually agree with you.
I just voted No because you decided to make this about sexism.  

Because it is. Giving females the far inferior spell is nothing short of it imho. Yes, this isn't RL sexism, we're not crazy. :P Maybe my poll does seem a little bit extreme but that's for some added lulz. 

If you do truly agree you should vote yes. Despite the fact the poll choices are crude, the statistics will be provided to the Devs. 

Gender is a social construct and should have no merit in video games.  End the patriarchy of male dominance in video games.

Voted NO ...

Why ?...Because i don't like bullies.

To make a poll and then try and get people to vote the way you want by putting in option No2 " No, I'm a sexist. (Because there is no other reason to vote no. Unless you like the spell, and if you do you're a flipper)"

Calling people names or trying to BRAND them something just because you want this to go your own way STINKS. !!!

I don't like being called Sexist when i'm not.

If you had have worded this another way and then given us the info on why this should be change then Yes i would have voted the way i wanted to.... but NO you had to make this about YOU and only YOU.

I can't beleave that this type of thing is now taking root in Wurm.... in this game THERE IS NO GENDER you can play as any sex you want.

This is a game and we play it for fun...NOT for political gain and NOT to bully people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Garit said:

Voted NO ...

To make a poll and then try and get people to vote the way you want by putting in option No2 " No, I'm a sexist. (Because there is no other reason to vote no. Unless you like the spell, and if you do you're a flipper)"

Calling people names or trying to BRAND them something just because you want this to go your own way STINKS. !!!

If you had have worded this another way and then given us the info on why this should be change then Yes i would have voted the way i wanted to.... but NO you had to make this about YOU and only YOU.

I can't beleave that this type of thing is now taking root in Wurm.... in this game THERE IS NO GENDER you can play as any sex you want.

This is a game and we play it for fun...NOT for political gain and NOT to bully people.

That's exactly what a sexist would say.

2 minutes ago, Samusen said:

That's exactly what a sexist would say.

LMFAO !!!!

5 minutes ago, Garit said:

Voted NO ...

Looks like you didn't read my post and just read the poll. 

You should read the OP. Because you wouldn't have said the things you just said if you actually read it. 

1 minute ago, Banzai said:

Looks like you didn't read my post and just read the poll. 

You should read the OP. Because you wouldn't have said the things you just said if you actually read it. 

Oh i did read the post.... BUT my point is you gave me one option because picking the other option was to BRAND myself a Sexist.

And you know all to well that i'm right about that - "Maybe my poll does seem a little bit extreme but that's for some added lulz.  "

I truly hope players Vote the way they want and NOT because they think "Oh i better vote Yes.... don't want others thinking i'm a Sexist"

But as i said if you had of just said "Look this is not fair pls change it and vote to help us change it" that would have better.

Bias poll. Even though I agree, theres no need to make a bias poll.

I also dont think this is to do with "sexism", sexism is specifically being discriminated due to your gender. I assume the reason Rolf split them up was to add in some depth to gender differences in this game and to add more to the game, and not to slight characters who are female. Though, I think he may have got the balance wrong, so perhaps a change there instead would worth rather than scrapping the gender difference altogether.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 1

No third option?

What of the LGBT? Hmmmm? -.-

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

woah. looks like satire is bit much for the wurm peeps.

i guess ill make a nice little formal delicate thread.

pls close.

I'm also assuming there is a hidden agenda here? Did you buy the Rosedragon account or something?

Just now, Redd said:

I'm also assuming there is a hidden agenda here? Did you buy the Rosedragon account or something?

no. but i heard that this wasn't changed. thought that was ridiculous. made a post. 

52 minutes ago, Samusen said:

Gender is a social construct and should have no merit in video games.  End the patriarchy of male dominance in video games.

voted with a no.. got triggered to do it, also this is really bad way to get popularity for this post

it's a video game.. and some have gender locked mechanics, deal with it. Asking for balance in the spell power - doable, calling something overlooked 'sexism'  - that's when the #### hits the fan.:rolleyes:

• Like 1