Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Qwizat

[Xanadu] Recruiting for Eden Village (Previously most populated village in wurm 30+)

10 posts in this topic

Recruiting for Eden village! Help return Eden to her former glory as the most populated village in wurm (30+)!

Currently 25 active villagers....

Build a large cart and EARN yourself a COC 70+ Hammer or Trowel to help you gain skill faster while you build your home

We offer a: 6x5 homestead, 3x3 animal pen & 2x12 farmland plus access to the Commons Building where we share resources and you can get logs to build your cart.  

Build your house and pursue your dream!

Located at: (T8/T9 XAN)

Join PM: Qwizat, Morrdan, Gallade, Holdmybeer, Idger or Selph  Please let us know you found us thru the forum. Thanks

Also, some of what sets us apart is that we have a seamless IRC village chat, Discord, and Music DJ channel for fun.

Also, we provide the highest quality food for 98 nutrition which means faster skill gains for you.

Ask about a complete set of COC tools.  COC increases your skill gain by the power of the cast, so 70 coc = 70% more skill gain

To visit our village chat and get to know us better do the following:

press F1 type: irc [press enter] ircsay /join #edenvillage [press enter] 

There you can talk to us and anyone can invite with /vinvite name

Edited by Qwizat
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Been living here for 3 weeks and it's great :)

A very good mayor, freedom and order and very nice and helpful villagers :)

Come and join us :)

Edited by Woodchuck

Hello, I was just recently invited to your amazing village and settlement "Eden", by one your members who was very courteous and polite in showing me a grand tour of your amazing establishment, but got disconnected from the server, and can't seem to reconnect due to a known DNS error. I would just like to extend my gratitude and apologies for disappearing like that. I will get back on as soon as my connection allows me to. :)