Sign in to follow this  
Qwizat

[Xanadu] Recruiting for Eden Village (The World is Yours)

wY1Ybly.jpg

Recruiting for Eden village! Help return Eden to her former glory as the most populated village in wurm (30+) room for 45.

We offer a: 6x5 homestead, 3x3 animal pen and 2x12 farmland (that's 63 tiles of personal space.)

We provide the highest quality food for 98 nutrition which means faster skill gains for you.

We are also a Vynora deed which means +10% skill gain if you're a follower

Join us on Rifts and Dragon, Kyclops, and other unique hunts and claim rewards

Eden is Located at: T8/T9 Xanadu

Eden Outpost is located at: C12 Celebration 

Here are some of our amenities which will be yours to use:

Knowledge Tile

Love Tile

A prebuilt one of a kind house (which you can modify) or the option of building from the ground up

A very large Mine

Sea Views

98 Nutrition with the food provided in our Village Hota

Forest for collecting wood

The Commons (a building filled with collectively used items)

Napoleon the Unicorn

The Royal Oak - a staffed bar

The Castle - Filled with Gold Alters for every priest

Sermons with enough interest

Free Horses

Boat Dock

*Midgar's Castle of Champion Beasts

AND.....

Eden Outpost an unfinished castle in one of the BEST hunting locations in the game

a short 13 min ride by boat (public row boats available for use)

Looking to earn some coin?  In the spirit of building a thriving village economy, Qwizat will buy Stone Bricks and Mortar.  Ask him for prices.

ylDWnum.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS TO GET INVITED:

FIRST: Watch the YouTube video below.  It is a tour of our village but also includes all of our rules and good advise.  Everyone who joins the village needs to watch the video, so you might as well get that out of the way :D.

To get an invitation to our village or just to chat with us and learn more, do the following:

Type everything into the consol window:

Press F1 type: irc [press enter]       ircsay /join #edenvillage [press enter]       (#edenvillage is our chat)

The #1 Rule is to always be in #Edenvillage chat

There you can talk to us and anyone can invite with /vinvite name

For further assistance you can also PM: Qwizat or Thely.  Please let us know you found us thru the forum. Thanks

**If you have not teleported to a village before you can teleport here from anywhere on Xanadu**

Eden Village View from Sea:  https://imgur.com/a/vTt6K

7sBb0AP.jpg

Aerial View (from village helicopter): https://imgur.com/a/wAL4b

YKW46Zz.jpg

What Next?:

After you arrive and get settled in and explore a bit you'll have the following tasks:

1. Make a large cart and give Qwizat Manage Perms to it

2. Obtain a plot of land by speaking with Qwizat or Thely and get your dream house

a.) If you prefer not to have a plot ask about our condos.  They range from 2x5 to 5x5 and offer great views.

3. If  you are inclined you can request a farming plot in addition to your own property

4. Build your skills and get access to our free horses for riding our hitching to your cart

5.There's usually a project or 2 going on so ask around if you're interested in helping

6. Build up your fighting skills on a practice dummy and sail over to Eden Outpost for some of the best desert and forest hunting in the game.

7. Build a boat.  We have free use rowboats to get around with, but someday you may want your own.

8.  Its a sandbox so make it what you want.  Raise animals, farm, improve your skills and be a craftsman.

9. Earn money thru making bulk items, or finding contract work on nearby deeds thru alliance chat.

The world is yours

Dead on direction photo coming from Eden and going to Eden Outpost

unknown.png

View From top of Eden Outpost Castle

unknown.png

Edited by Qwizat
  • Like 7

Been living here for 3 weeks and it's great :)

A very good mayor, freedom and order and very nice and helpful villagers :)

Come and join us :)

Edited by Woodchuck

Hello, I was just recently invited to your amazing village and settlement "Eden", by one your members who was very courteous and polite in showing me a grand tour of your amazing establishment, but got disconnected from the server, and can't seem to reconnect due to a known DNS error. I would just like to extend my gratitude and apologies for disappearing like that. I will get back on as soon as my connection allows me to. :) 

Yes it is!  I recently joined as a noob, and the other villagers have been great.  It's a wonderful place to live :)

Hello. Maybe this is a stupid question (I am new), but could you show on the map where the settlement is situated?

Been living in the village for a little while now, and overall, it is rather safe place from a threat of any mobs; beyond the ever present seals.  So a great place for a noob to settle down and get organized in a safe area.  There is almost always someone in the chat, to talk to.

Come see our newest expansion!  Plots available, along with 24 tile farm and a pen for your animals.  Three mines now open.  All the materials you need for your building and crafting pleasure.  We are fun and active, with always someone around to chat or offer help.

Hi

Yesterday I talked with Qwizat ingame about joining your village. I'm a returning player (4 years until last summer)

I'm interested in joining but I live on my own coastal deed on Exodus. I've no problem in disband the deed as it's only a week old but I don't know if some of you are planning a trip near me. If not, I'll try to build a sailing boat or buy one and go to Xan

Hope to see all of you soon

We'll be happy to have you Jonathan!  We can probably arrange for someone to come get you.  In the meantime, join our irc channel, #edenvillage :)

An active community that is very helpful when needed.  I have been here for going on my second month and love the community Please come join us :)

Great place to be around for new and old players, regular hunting trips to celebration outpost, open plot or prebuilt house is yours for taking plus a free enchanted tool or weapon of choice. Mayor Qwizat is open for your questions as well as all village members, comme and enjoy in Wurm Online with active players from all time zones.

• Like 1

I joined this bunch about a week and a half ago and it already feels like home to me. Very sociable people in chat, and reasonable rules to make things easier for everyone. Plenty of people willing to help you whether it be with info for new players or a helping hand in something you're not quite skilled enough to do. Perfect blend of experienced players and newcomers that keeps things fresh. Conversations make me chuckle, Wurm-related and not. I very much enjoy being part of communities like this.

Hello, I just wandered into Eden today and a wonderful person really spent time helping me get started. She invited me into the town and helped me build a wagon. 

Can you give me a section of land to put my wagon and build a home? If you have a discord channel I'd love to join. 

Its good to see you've moved into your new plot...  we do have discord, link in our MOTD. Have Fun!

• Like 1