Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Odd Default Role

So I was adjusting alliance settings on one of my deeds and noticed a setting for external village named Alliance Members and the other which seems to be the default role, ally for alliance members. I can't remember if I added the alliance members role or know how it got named external village. I deleted the external village role as I was uncertain what village it would be.

y0CP7ZL.jpg?1

If you had clicked on EDIT in front of that role, the next screen will show you which external village is named for that role.

For example:

My deed is deed A

Deed B and Deed C and Deed D are in my alliance.

I want Deed E to have permissions on my deed so I can create a new role and call it anything I want.  When I set up the role, I have to type in a role name and the village name I'm allowing those permissions to.

You can also set up roles for Individual players using their name instead of a village name for the role.

Not a bug - The default roles are listed as 'Default' xxx to show that whatever you may rename it to, it's acting as the default role.

External village roles can be named anything as well, the description is to remind you that it is a village role and the whole village has those permissions.

If you are unsure about any role, remove the roles and understand that the ones that say Default xxx roles are actually default roles.

I did not see a village name when I clicked on edit, must be one I made last year and forgotten about.