Sign in to follow this  
Elrohiir

Can't pick up corpses on deed inside buildings

The Corpses highlight but when right clicked to take them into inventory nothing happens.  Can cast spells, butcher, open inventory etc on corpses. Also get an option to push or pull on them, but nothing happens. Seems like all action with a corpse on deed inside buildings that have anything to do with moving them doesn't work. Not even a text line of any type received when trying.

Player corpse or creature corpse?

Did you drop the corpse there or did someone else?

What permissions do you have in the building?

On deed or off deed?

Server?

Your deed or enemy deed?

Does anyone else have the same problem in the same building?

This has happened twice for me today, except this was off-deed and not in a building. First two spiders that me and a friend killed which could not be looted, picked up, buried or moved. Later I died to a Son of Nogump and when I came back to get my stuff I couldn't pick anything up. I can open the corpse and see all the items but nothing happens when I try to pick up the corpse or items, nothing happens when I try to move the corpse either. This is extremely frustrating and I have a lot of valuable stuff on my corpse that I would hate to loose. This happened on Serenity.

as mentioned in the header, on deed. All permissions, natural death of animal, Desertion, my deed.

So far this sounds like all pvp servers.  Has anyone had this issue on a PvE server?