Sign in to follow this  
Windamere

[Fixed] Butchered inventory window

Upon killing mob I butcher the mob right click then click open...click on item and right click on take....and nothing....nothing happens...no event...just nothing..

only happens sometimes...has happened on hell hounds...lava spider and a brown bear...

Serenity server..

This morning when the maintenance took place I decided to add the experimental packet before restarting...don't know if has to do with this problem though..

have unchecked experimental packet will see if corrects and will update.

I was able to butcher, open and right click take any item, keybind take any item and drag to inventory any item.  This was on pve.

Can you check your event log to see if you got an error message?

Was this on deed or off?

If on, do you have permissions on the deed?

happens everywhere...mostly off deed...any butchered animal now...bears, deer, spiders....nothing in event...just nothing happens.

update turned off experimental and still happening.

Stable client - also can't bury any animal that I can't get stuff from butchered inventory

It's kinda like ...once butchered it no longer exists...like snuffing campfires, campfire no longer exists

Edited by Windamere
update

If you have a character on another server, can you try there as well to see if you have the same experience?

ok just tried with character Illuminatus...non premium...still on serentiy server though...same result as character Windamere.....so must be my stable client...will delete and redownload and verify all packets..

Deleted Wurm folder and reinstalled stable client...seems to be working fine now after 5+ animal butchers...

although had to turn vsync back on...guess client can't handle 150+ FPS when getting into a cart...froze every time lol

Edited by Windamere
update
  • Like 1

Hi Windamere,

Out of curiosity, was this happening before the patch that happened at about 8am Eastern time?

I don't think so Keenan....also another guy had same problem in CA help except with his corpse...couldn't take it or take stuff out of it...I told him what I did...he said he would try it and I never heard back so I guess it worked.

ok guess reinstalling didn't work either....just killed Lava friend....cannot take items from butchered inventory....nor bury it...it's again like it doesn't exist...no event message

Edited by Windamere
update

I tried what you told me in CA Windamere but it didn't work, still can't do anything with my corpse except open it and see the items.

Thanks for the reports. The issue has been found and will be addressed.

• Like 1