Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 6/OCT/2016

• Added title for 100 Chain Armour Smithing.
  • Scaled down damage done to armor from arrows.
  • Equip timers have been removed from combat until a better PvE solution has been found.
  • Reversed the stop leading priority fix so that you can again lead, breed, stop leading.
  • Bugfix: Fixed bug which did not prevent traders from being placed underground.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an uncommon bug which resulted in skill loss when destroying a building wall due to a conflict of deed and building permissions.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug which allowed a mayor of one village become a citizen of another via the /recruit method.
  • Bugfix: Logs from chopping rift trees now display the proper wood type in a pile.
  • Bugfix: Fix so that anti-looting with enemies in local checks above and below ground.
  • Bugfix: Converting to Libila while in a HoTS PMK will not also convert you to HoTS.
  • Bugfix: Fix to allow converting to a player god as a HoTS template PMK.
  • Bugfix: Tweaked the build distance for walls and fences.
  • Bugfix: A better fix for being able to stop leading a hell horse if it attacks without affecting the lead, breed, stop leading queue priority which suffered with the first fix.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug that would not allow you to continue building floors, roofs and stairs in the crafting window for buildings on deed.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug where some items which were not lockable displayed the attach lock option while being held in inventory.
  • Bugfix: Addressed potential causes of items giving the ‘cannot used while banked’ message. Improved tracking of banked items to help with further diagnosis if necessary. If you wind up with an item giving that error message please log a support ticket ingame.
  • Like 11

28 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

\ o /

• Like 1

thank you for listening and removing the equip timers, great change

38 minutes ago, DevBlog said:
  • Added title for 100 Chain Armour Smithing.

Huzzah!

• Like 1

Bugfix: Fixed a bug that would not allow you to continue building floors, roofs and stairs in the crafting window for buildings on deed.

God bless.

• Like 2

Nice work on all the building type bugfixes. Although they come after I have already done a lot of effected work, in the future they should once again be helpful.

=Ayes=

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug that would not allow you to continue building floors, roofs and stairs in the crafting window for buildings on deed.

Nice! I was holding off on finishing my house as I fell off a few times trying to get close enough to build the walls.

I hope equipment timers gets a new looking into in how to separate it from pvp to pve... Its understandable for pve its probably not good to have timers bit on PvP not having timers will end up bringing back a ridiculous meta. 

Ill brainstorm some ideas.

• Like 1

Great fixes - and grats to Kylebooze again :)

Atlast some good news  pls fix also bridges.... when you push item on bridge you never get it back off bridge. Via pushing like mailbox...

Can I have my euro signs on unstable back please?

#eurohate :P

On 10/6/2016 at 7:03 AM, DevBlog said:

Equip timers have been removed from combat until a better PvE solution has been found.

Why is this even considered for pve.  I mean seriously, are we gonna be fighting a troll and go 'OMG i'm gonna die quick hand my stuff to my alt so it can log off and not get looted.'

No really, what is the thinking behind even Having a timer on pve.

46 minutes ago, Stormblade said:

Why is this even considered for pve.  I mean seriously, are we gonna be fighting a troll and go 'OMG i'm gonna die quick hand my stuff to my alt so it can log off and not get looted.'

No really, what is the thinking behind even Having a timer on pve.

Thats why it was removed

On 10/6/2016 at 5:58 PM, MaurizioAM said:

I hope equipment timers gets a new looking into in how to separate it from pvp to pve... Its understandable for pve its probably not good to have timers bit on PvP not having timers will end up bringing back a ridiculous meta. 

Ill brainstorm some ideas.

Why do you think it will be a Meta?

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Thats why it was removed

Are you still considering this for pvp? Because most pvpers think it's a joke

Sign in to follow this