Sign in to follow this  
Brocules

Red Dragon eats Hobbits

Tuesday October 4th was a black day for the Hobbits living in Hobbiton on the slopes of Mount Sherriff on South Exodus. Out of Nowhere the infamous Venerable Red Dragon appeared in their little and cosy village, eating some of the Hobbits and destroying their homes. After that the Red Dragon dug a new Lair in one of these hobbit houses and went to sleep.

Keen Exodians noted this (well, crying Hobbits told them about the crimes of this Red Dragon and convinced them he was deeply asleep) and went to the occupied remains of the hobbit house and closed it securely, thereby locking the dragon in his trap.

Now to the klling of this fierce animal. This was too much for this small troop of keen Exodians. Therefore they invite the great warriors and heroes from Wurm into their lands to help kill it.

As said, the dragon is located now below the surface of the slopes of Mount Sheriff, location, coördinates t16/17. While we make the arrangements to wake up this dragon, the warriors and heroes are asked to assemble on the plains between Black Pearl and Realm of Enlightment. The dragon will wake up coming Saturday at 23.00 CET summertime. (90 minutes after the Pristine-Event). The coördinates of the tent-camp are t16.

Easiest way to get here is to travel by boat to Realm of Enligtment (where the boatbridge to Celebration lands on Exodus). Travel north uphill on the east side of Realm of Enlghtment, cross the forest of former Libilia Outlaws, and you will see the plains between  Black Pearl and Realm of Enlightment.

Summary: Exodus Public Unique Killing, T16, Saturday october 8th, 23.00 cet summertime. Public Hunting, Private Loot.

img]

auction_timer_E1475960538.gif

Edited by Brocules
time adjustment
  • Like 4

Stonewall is a land of miners but we will honor our age old alliance and answer your call to at least aid in the treatment of those injured in the coming battle.

Thanks Andromas, Black Pearl has plenty of cotton, but not enough nurses and surgeons, so ur help is appreciated.

To Ayluin: sorry, couldnt find the timer-button.

Edited by luvable
mod edit reply to hidden post
  • Like 1

Hiya - looking forward to helping slay the Red Dragon, but atm this event is scheduled only 30 minutes after the Pristine FG one:

FG Pristine

auction_timer_E1475956834.gif

Red Dragon Exodus:

auction_timer_E1475958669.gif

Edited by Baloo
  • Like 2

Ok Baloo, we dont want that. We will add an extra half hour. Here is the new time.  Horses will be made available for warriors and heroes from other servers.

auction_timer_E1475960538.gif

Edited by Brocules
  • Like 1

Thanks for the announcement, will try to be there!

...AND MY AXE!

(probably can't make it, but it had to be said)

I'll be there.

Btw, does private loot mean we don't get any hide?

5 minutes ago, Guzten said:

I'll be there.

Btw, does private loot mean we don't get any hide?

No private loot means you don't get any rare bones, skulls, eyes etc.

The Gears from Jacinto shall come to your aid... well Gear, just me atm

I would be there but I'm stuck on pristine due to a bug (and maybe the other people that I see in the sea have the same problem). ok fixed. omw

Edited by Anothernoob

3 minutes ago, Anothernoob said:

I would be there but I'm stuck on pristine due to a bug (and maybe the other people that I see in the sea have the same problem)

yeah im bugged crossing too. kicked me from my boat which is now missing and im stuck at the border. game crashed saying i was transferring to exo but actually didnt

To all Heroes and Warriors of Wurm: Thanks for helping to remove this menace from little Hobbiton.

Some Pictures of the Event:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8rf3s5o0rlyykl/wurm.20161008.2334.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0z34taabn405gxa/wurm.20161008.2336.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ze3wn2aip4zjhej/wurm.20161008.2341.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/up3z94rky8u395h/wurm.20161008.2343.jpg?dl=0

And some Fireworks on the Afterpary:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o5pnmdlo4oc3z2/wurm.20161009.0039.jpg?dl=0

Btw: since i have a laptop with intell Graphics on Board, I have a problem with groundtiles. This is a known problem and apparently there is no (software) solution for.

Edited by Brocules

Sadly to report we lost a couple of fighters but the beast was slain in teh end.

Next time a beast roams these parts, we will make the whole event better since this was our first time hosting.

Thank you all for coming.

Thank you for the event!

I really liked the hobbit houses too :P