Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

Recommended Posts

This is awesome.

Just one small problem. F/G14 (3089 -1980)

You miss spelled my deed name Scorpion Point

 

Not sure if possible. is there a way to get the grid positions into the keyboard buffer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R24/25ish at  7304, -6798.....  Estonia  

 

also, near there, Tears of Joy is no longer deeded...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A big thanks for this, Xana people were starving...

 

Some proposed adjustments:

Kalamaka Tunnel: pelase correct the name to Kalambaka Tunnel

Madoc's Cove is gone, Kove is at the same location, but a bit nudge of the location would be needed to 3320, -7035

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A number of deeds that I know are gone in the S10/11 area which is East of NewSpring Island: Enchanting Fields, Xanadu Trade Centre, Xanadu Skill Resort, and just to the North on the mainland Neueste Laicataias also.

 

Also thanks for doing a new map update, so many deeds have gone or changed since then and it's reassuring when travelling to be able to locate yourself on it! :)

Edited by Tantail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Map Feature Added:  Search/Find/Goto... Click the "F" on the left hand side to bring up the "I Want To Go To There" prompt.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for bringing up a new active map! We've been waiting for this for so long. :wub:

 

Also for the edit; Daggerfall in D24 no longer exists.

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

Nice to see the map dump used, the position of the starter towns are in need of some correction...

 

Vrock Landing : [2721.25, -2196.5]

Linton : [1824.4375, -4121]

Lormere : [3481.25, -6414.5]

Glasshollow : [1579.375, -772.25]

 

Low Place Like Home  now has a different name, I forget the new name

 

A couple of deletions:  Cicely, Dobra

 

And a big thank you for taking this project on.

All updated except the name change, let me know if you remember the name :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KillerSpike said:

This is awesome.

Just one small problem. F/G14 (3089 -1980)

You miss spelled my deed name Scorpion Point

 

Not sure if possible. is there a way to get the grid positions into the keyboard buffer?

Fixed!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mykoal said:

R24/25ish at  7304, -6798.....  Estonia  

 

also, near there, Tears of Joy is no longer deeded...

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Erlindur said:

Adding my thanks and my deed,

 

Xanthipi : 2195, -2652.75

Added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jaz said:

A big thanks for this, Xana people were starving...

 

Some proposed adjustments:

Kalamaka Tunnel: pelase correct the name to Kalambaka Tunnel

Madoc's Cove is gone, Kove is at the same location, but a bit nudge of the location would be needed to 3320, -7035

 

 

Adjusted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kadmint said:

Thank you for bringing up a new active map! We've been waiting for this for so long. :wub:

 

Also for the edit; Daggerfall in D24 no longer exists.

Gone :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Qwizat said:

Please remove black brigade mine on Newspring Island

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Greyfox said:

Oakwood bay, f9 needs to be removed :)

Gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You for doing this! 

 

Seere 5937. -1484

 

Also both Thayd and Fairytail in E21 are gone

Edited by Ndainye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ndainye said:

Thank You for doing this! 

 

Seere 5937. -1484

 

Also both Thayd and Fairytail are gone

Done :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome job on the map!  Thanks for doing this! 

and

Adjustment for Silent Waves to 1765, -2741

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dorian said:

Awesome job on the map!  Thanks for doing this! 

and

Adjustment for Silent Waves to 1765, -2741

 

Fixed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice map! Good job! :)

 

2748, -2154 Vrock's Market And Inn

3002, -2030 Crocodile Isle

2610, -1912 Van Diemen's Cove (formerly Low Place Like Home)

2966, -2035 Woodsend

2890, -2354 Undermountain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eobersig said:

Very nice map! Good job! :)

 

2748, -2154 Vrock's Market And Inn

3002, -2030 Crocodile Isle

2610, -1912 Van Diemen's Cove (formerly Low Place Like Home)

2966, -2035 Woodsend

2890, -2354 Undermountain

Thanks! All updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.