Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

Recommended Posts

On 11/26/2016 at 3:38 PM, jstrug said:

Please add Westwood 2215, -1863 Thanks!

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grobrim said:

Please add Lavender Hill at 771, -5562. Thanks!

 

-- Grobrim

 

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, morlan said:

Bearfoot Stonedown is on the island at 4936,-3736

Thanks :)

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I messed up. Bearfoot Stonedown should be on the island at 3005, -6221

Edited by morlan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please adjust my deeds:

 

Crater of the Dawn 2357, -5226
Crater of the Dawn Outpost 2269, -5179
Crater of the Dawn Famrs 2230, -5192
Crater of the Dawn Claymation 2028, -4931
Crater of the Dawn Shipping and Receiving 498, -3875
Crater of the Dawn Warehouse One 1757, -4044

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add Mag Mell at 850, -5555 and Mag Mell Docks at 844, -5690

Please remove Lemosa Terraces, Lemosa Plateau, Lemosa Homestead, Lemosa Oasis Spring. Lazy-S-Ranch and Midgard...all of which have been disbanded long ago

Edited by Galadhel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add the following deeds:

Paradise Cove [1122, -7226]  (W46, E25, N25, S19)    Mayor: Alendhor

Maple Valley Retreat [1381, -6347]  (W6, E5, N6, S5)    Mayor: Liam (alt of Alendhor)

 

Please remove this deed:

Petal Craig, currently in Paradise Cove location but has been abandoned for nearly 2 years.

Thank you!  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2016 at 11:17 AM, morlan said:

Sorry, I messed up. Bearfoot Stonedown should be on the island at 3005, -6221

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2016 at 5:32 PM, khador said:

Please add Serenity Cove at 7316,-3816. Thanks

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2016 at 2:42 AM, Dergen said:

7057,-1262 please add Oceanview Southern Outpost.

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2016 at 2:59 PM, Morhedron said:

Please adjust my deeds:

 

Crater of the Dawn 2357, -5226
Crater of the Dawn Outpost 2269, -5179
Crater of the Dawn Famrs 2230, -5192
Crater of the Dawn Claymation 2028, -4931
Crater of the Dawn Shipping and Receiving 498, -3875
Crater of the Dawn Warehouse One 1757, -4044

Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2016 at 5:14 PM, Galadhel said:

Please add Mag Mell at 850, -5555 and Mag Mell Docks at 844, -5690

Please remove Lemosa Terraces, Lemosa Plateau, Lemosa Homestead, Lemosa Oasis Spring. Lazy-S-Ranch and Midgard...all of which have been disbanded long ago

All done - ty for the disbands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Alendhor said:

Please add the following deeds:

Paradise Cove [1122, -7226]  (W46, E25, N25, S19)    Mayor: Alendhor

Maple Valley Retreat [1381, -6347]  (W6, E5, N6, S5)    Mayor: Liam (alt of Alendhor)

 

Please remove this deed:

Petal Craig, currently in Paradise Cove location but has been abandoned for nearly 2 years.

Thank you!  :-)

All done - thanks for the disbands!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Aniceset

 

Here are some updates for our properties:

 

(949, -3305) D'ni is now Traveler's Rest

 

(921, -3378) is Calaway Basin

 

(775, -3153) Kageshi Harbour is now Cove of Youth

 

Any questions, please let me know and Thanks in advance :)

 

~Calaway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add

Bjerkely 4987,-1593

 

and

 

The Beehive Mining Co-op 4949, -1646

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Remove            Sunset Paradox           And                LA Rosa Immortalis

 

Please Update / Add

 

Black Castle @ [7882, -2859]           

 

And                                                                          >              i-26 Xanadu

 

White Castle @ [7880, -2926]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.