Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

Recommended Posts

On 11/26/2016 at 3:38 PM, jstrug said:

Please add Westwood 2215, -1863 Thanks!

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grobrim said:

Please add Lavender Hill at 771, -5562. Thanks!

 

-- Grobrim

 

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, morlan said:

Bearfoot Stonedown is on the island at 4936,-3736

Thanks :)

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I messed up. Bearfoot Stonedown should be on the island at 3005, -6221

Edited by morlan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please adjust my deeds:

 

Crater of the Dawn 2357, -5226
Crater of the Dawn Outpost 2269, -5179
Crater of the Dawn Famrs 2230, -5192
Crater of the Dawn Claymation 2028, -4931
Crater of the Dawn Shipping and Receiving 498, -3875
Crater of the Dawn Warehouse One 1757, -4044

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add Mag Mell at 850, -5555 and Mag Mell Docks at 844, -5690

Please remove Lemosa Terraces, Lemosa Plateau, Lemosa Homestead, Lemosa Oasis Spring. Lazy-S-Ranch and Midgard...all of which have been disbanded long ago

Edited by Galadhel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add the following deeds:

Paradise Cove [1122, -7226]  (W46, E25, N25, S19)    Mayor: Alendhor

Maple Valley Retreat [1381, -6347]  (W6, E5, N6, S5)    Mayor: Liam (alt of Alendhor)

 

Please remove this deed:

Petal Craig, currently in Paradise Cove location but has been abandoned for nearly 2 years.

Thank you!  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2016 at 11:17 AM, morlan said:

Sorry, I messed up. Bearfoot Stonedown should be on the island at 3005, -6221

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2016 at 5:32 PM, khador said:

Please add Serenity Cove at 7316,-3816. Thanks

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2016 at 2:42 AM, Dergen said:

7057,-1262 please add Oceanview Southern Outpost.

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2016 at 2:59 PM, Morhedron said:

Please adjust my deeds:

 

Crater of the Dawn 2357, -5226
Crater of the Dawn Outpost 2269, -5179
Crater of the Dawn Famrs 2230, -5192
Crater of the Dawn Claymation 2028, -4931
Crater of the Dawn Shipping and Receiving 498, -3875
Crater of the Dawn Warehouse One 1757, -4044

Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2016 at 5:14 PM, Galadhel said:

Please add Mag Mell at 850, -5555 and Mag Mell Docks at 844, -5690

Please remove Lemosa Terraces, Lemosa Plateau, Lemosa Homestead, Lemosa Oasis Spring. Lazy-S-Ranch and Midgard...all of which have been disbanded long ago

All done - ty for the disbands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Alendhor said:

Please add the following deeds:

Paradise Cove [1122, -7226]  (W46, E25, N25, S19)    Mayor: Alendhor

Maple Valley Retreat [1381, -6347]  (W6, E5, N6, S5)    Mayor: Liam (alt of Alendhor)

 

Please remove this deed:

Petal Craig, currently in Paradise Cove location but has been abandoned for nearly 2 years.

Thank you!  :-)

All done - thanks for the disbands!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Aniceset

 

Here are some updates for our properties:

 

(949, -3305) D'ni is now Traveler's Rest

 

(921, -3378) is Calaway Basin

 

(775, -3153) Kageshi Harbour is now Cove of Youth

 

Any questions, please let me know and Thanks in advance :)

 

~Calaway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add

Bjerkely 4987,-1593

 

and

 

The Beehive Mining Co-op 4949, -1646

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Remove            Sunset Paradox           And                LA Rosa Immortalis

 

Please Update / Add

 

Black Castle @ [7882, -2859]           

 

And                                                                          >              i-26 Xanadu

 

White Castle @ [7880, -2926]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now