Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

Hi, you can add "Teutonic Bastion" at 3465, 2740.

"Ironman Isle" at 3473, 2779 disbanded 2 years ago and no longer exists.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:57 PM, Bjomei said:

Hi, you can add "Teutonic Bastion" at 3465, 2740.

"Ironman Isle" at 3473, 2779 disbanded 2 years ago and no longer exists.

Done

35 minutes ago, bigsteve said:

Please add "Novastrov II" at 1770, 2521

Done

4 hours ago, Martynas5 said:

Please add Crafter's Legion Market at 336, 4668

Done

• Like 2

Bit immodest question: When will the new mapdump be integrated into community map? (remove from thread pls if inappropriate)

Edited by Ekcin

14 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Bit immodest question: When will the new mapdump be integrated into community map? (remove from thread pls if inappropriate)

Naw, not an inappropriate question :) Been trying to get it done, but the one who wrote the code doesn't play very much anymore, is pretty busy IRL, etc. I've been a bit busy IRL as well, so haven't been as vigilant in reminding him as I should. I'll do my best to get it updated asap, hopefully in the next week or two.  I'm not a coder, but have been trying to figure out how to make some cosmetic tweaks to the overlays, but realistically it'll take me awhile to comb thru it to find those, so wouldn't hold my breath on that. But the new maps should be here soon. Thanks for your patience :)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DaletheGood said:

Naw, not an inappropriate question :) Been trying to get it done, but the one who wrote the code doesn't play very much anymore, is pretty busy IRL, etc. I've been a bit busy IRL as well, so haven't been as vigilant in reminding him as I should. I'll do my best to get it updated asap, hopefully in the next week or two.  I'm not a coder, but have been trying to figure out how to make some cosmetic tweaks to the overlays, but realistically it'll take me awhile to comb thru it to find those, so wouldn't hold my breath on that. But the new maps should be here soon. Thanks for your patience :)

Much thanks for updating the map. When I play Wurm, I always have it open in my browser. The thing, what Wurm has taught me the most is patience, so take your time! 😛

• Like 1

For me and my alliance:

Sea Haven: 2680, 3204
Greystone Terrace: 2650, 3255 
The Dancing Goblin: 3030, 2588

Thanks! :)

2 hours ago, Cynndahl said:

Sea Haven: 2680, 3204
Greystone Terrace: 2650, 3255 
The Dancing Goblin: 3030, 2588

Done

5 hours ago, DaletheGood said:

Done

Wow - You are so fast. Thanks so much! :)

• Like 1

Ok please add Joyful Resort 3856-5662  and Kingdom of Hazedom at 3558 5423 it covers that whole canal entrance there.

Edited by puncher
numbers

kingdom of hazedome please. I am not sure about the latter as the mayor is Tribblemaker, as far as I know, and it should be left to her whether or not putting the settlement on the map. And the coords are rather 3971, 5423 .

13 hours ago, puncher said:

Joyful Resort 3856-5662

Done. Only mayors of deeds can request that a deed be added to the map, so if Kingdom of Hazedome is not your deed Puncher, then I'm not adding it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dathius said:

Please add Humble Cove - 2635-4052

Done

Dale, 

Any word on when the latest map download will be installed?

15 minutes ago, Spacy said:

Dale, 

Any word on when the latest map download will be installed?

I don't Spacy, sorry. The one who hosts it on a server and who wrote the code has a new child and hasn't played WO for over a year other than to add to upkeep. I have a copy of the code, but am not a coder, and really don't have a clue how it all works. I'll try to get ahold of him via discord or Facebook again, but am thinking that we (the Xanadu peeps) might need to look at another solution. Maybe there's someone out there who knows how to code a map and would be willing to host it. Would have to be someone who's also invested in WO long term, as having to go through a changeover every couple years would get bothersome. If anyone has suggestions or whatever, PM me, or if you want we can start a new thread to discuss and collaborate on this.

39 minutes ago, DaletheGood said:

I don't Spacy, sorry. The one who hosts it on a server and who wrote the code has a new child and hasn't played WO for over a year other than to add to upkeep. I have a copy of the code, but am not a coder, and really don't have a clue how it all works. I'll try to get ahold of him via discord or Facebook again, but am thinking that we (the Xanadu peeps) might need to look at another solution. Maybe there's someone out there who knows how to code a map and would be willing to host it. Would have to be someone who's also invested in WO long term, as having to go through a changeover every couple years would get bothersome. If anyone has suggestions or whatever, PM me, or if you want we can start a new thread to discuss and collaborate on this.

I don't have those skills, I am afraid.  Depending on what is said, might be a new discussion.  Thanks!

Unlike the other servers, xan always loads (most of the others I have to try to load them 2-3 times before one fully loads) so in that regards I am very happy, and I expect others are as well.  You also do a great job of keeping up, which is very appreciated!