Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

Last year it was released towards the end of January, but the snapshot they released was definitely a couple weeks earlier

10 hours ago, mysterydate said:

Can you add "Haven Heights" to map cords are 1708,3359..thanks 

Done

7 hours ago, Ronbalder said:

Can you add "Lofotr Ii" to 7468, 3937 (K25) ?

Done

1 hour ago, KharnovKrow said:

Valley Hold (930, 5930) has disbanded.

Gone

• Like 1

Canal from L24 to K24 is collapsed at the north end.  No idea how most of it is, but completely closed at this time (didn't have a pick on me, unfortunately).

On 1/22/2021 at 7:19 PM, Spacy said:

Canal from L24 to K24 is collapsed at the north end.  No idea how most of it is, but completely closed at this time (didn't have a pick on me, unfortunately).

I think you went in a cave that is just east of that canal. the canal is open and reinforced on both sides for the most part, just a couple of cavities where veins used to be that aren't reinforced. I sailed through it and am raising the ceiling on my way back - pet peeve is low-ceilings in tunnels :)

Edited by DaletheGood
That's a long tunnel, so didn't get even halfway thru with raising the ceiling. Will revisit it later. But it's definitely open.

4222,2970 is Ten forward, own by me Elwood, kepth it a secret long enough

Dale, do you have a procedure for adding canals that are a) by others and b) still a work in progress?  I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but the canal is super useful and is open to knarrs at this point, but I have never been able to contact the people who are working on it.  I even went to the point of dropping a sign for them asking them to contact me so I could ask them to put on the map, and the sign disappeared but I never heard from them....

Spacy, I generally believe that canals are for the most part community assets. Individuals make them, but they're generally for the benefit of the entire community. So, if you have canals that you'd like to see on the map, tell me the beginning/ending coords and whether they're knarr depth or all ships depth and I'll add them to the map. If there's a name associated with the canal we can name them. If someone thinks of a valid reason why we shouldn't add a canal, we can easily remove it

Kamakazee Keep Canal (based off where it starts and the ruins that are no more on the far end that were called that) & roadway.  

7351, 2396

7857, 2396

90% is all ships - but there are some sandstone and iron deposits on the E end (8-10 total) that make it Knarrs only at this time.  

The roadway at the E end has a few water spots, but a horse can cross them.  It's just... there is nothing on the E end except ocean and a little 4x2 wide ledge that once had a lighthouse on it that was never completed, and is now gone (rotted away I believe).  

6 hours ago, Lisette said:

Grace's Rest at 1744, 2476

Done. I don't put the roads on the map, those are shown on the underlying map dump, which we should have in the next couple weeks hopefully.

44 minutes ago, Spacy said:

Kamakazee Keep Canal (based off where it starts and the ruins that are no more on the far end that were called that) & roadway.  

7351, 2396

7857, 2396

90% is all ships - but there are some sandstone and iron deposits on the E end (8-10 total) that make it Knarrs only at this time. 

Done

Can you add "George-Henri De Montcalme" with coordinate 3136, 7190 ?

Thank you

4 hours ago, raphvw said:

Can you add "George-Henri De Montcalme" with coordinate 3136, 7190 ?

Done

6 minutes ago, Shamgar said:

Can you add "The Wraith" at 7280, 2450

Done

• Like 1

Spoiler

Hi Dale, I know you probably already saw, but the links to the upgraded maps are here just in case  you missed them.  Thank you for keeping this up!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thelyonhart said:

Can you add "Westwood Harbour" at 2207, 1835 please?

Done