Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

Think the map is broken, not showing up at all in IE, Edge, or Chrome. Just a blank blue screen.

8 hours ago, Talohan said:

Think the map is broken, not showing up at all in IE, Edge, or Chrome. Just a blank blue screen.

Just need to refresh that page and the links will show up.  Not sure why it looks blank. But refresh worked for me all month

On 2/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, Thorinoakshield said:

With all due respect Ekcin, but I wasn't talking about the Vrock Landings Inn. I don't know what went wrong there, but I do know I certainly wasn't involved.

What I'm talking about is all the deeds dropping by upkeep we see passing by in Event's list and which can also be found when using Inventory (or character panel) -> manage -> settlment -> Area History.

That's the tab where you can find the messages about the entire server when it comes to appearing uniques, slain uniques, rifts opening, deeds founded by whom and deeds disbanding by either player or upkeep.

We can safely asume that the moment a deed drops because of lack of upkeep, it is because the player left the game. If they haven't, they would've dropped money in the upkeep as soon as they noticed upkeep was running out. And there are multiple ways to find that out.

So, when looking at the Area History, all that needs  to be done is checking the names of the dropped deeds with those on the map and remove those which have dropped by upkeep.

If it's a player disband, it can mean a lot of things. Like the player moving to another spot, the player moving the token, the player wanting to rename the deed etc. Upkeep disbands are permanent and can be taken into account.

Keeping old deeds at the map is only more confusing, as new players who check the map for a nice spot to settle may see a deed at a spot where there isn't a deed anymore. Using it as an extra overlay is only useful for when you want to do archaeology, but at the same time it would also spoil archy's fun as finding out which deed was there is part of that in the first place.

Thorin :)

On 2/20/2019 at 6:53 PM, validate said:

fishing getaway was added to same spot as holtburg.  it should be up by the water  1588 ,-3530    or maybe -3535   for the fishing getaway please. 

and thanks for all you do.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:39 PM, brattygirl said:

Please add Isla De Muerta at (4580, -2404)

On 2/23/2019 at 8:05 AM, AlexeySt said:

please add Staroletovo 7362, -4017

8 hours ago, SethDark said:

Please add Vlaanderen at 1119, -4993

Mayor: sethdark

Done

Nope, no go. Cleared my cookies, deleted the old bookmark, and spent 10 minutes refreshing the page. Guess I'm just unlucky. lol

Glasshollow Capital City is no more at 1770, -973. We are now Citadel Feldbar of the mighty Dwarven Imperium. Raise your mugs with us, as we have broken the chains of slavery. See our Village Recruitment Thread also. Quote of the day: "A sharp Dwarven Huge Axe makes for dead spiders and messy gut piles."

9 hours ago, Talohan said:

Nope, no go. Cleared my cookies, deleted the old bookmark, and spent 10 minutes refreshing the page. Guess I'm just unlucky. lol

Did you remove all history as well?

When I had the same problem you had, I had to remove both the cookies and the history of my browsing before I got it to work....................................... at one machine.

The other one was eventually able to load up the page after using it at the first machine for quite some time.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:34 AM, Vannin said:

Please add Nexus Stable at 6317, -5953.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:51 AM, AlexeySt said:

Correct pliz Staroletovo 7362, -4017

StaroletovoThx you)

On 2/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, ArthurHawkwing said:

Glasshollow Capital City is no more at 1770, -973. We are now Citadel Feldbar of the mighty Dwarven Imperium. Raise your mugs with us, as we have broken the chains of slavery. See our Village Recruitment Thread also. Quote of the day: "A sharp Dwarven Huge Axe makes for dead spiders and messy gut piles."

Done

Hello please add Sancrist Harbor to map

7867 x -4059 L26 

Edited by Despair

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:16 PM, Thorinoakshield said:

Did you remove all history as well?

When I had the same problem you had, I had to remove both the cookies and the history of my browsing before I got it to work....................................... at one machine.

The other one was eventually able to load up the page after using it at the first machine for quite some time.

Yep, cleared all browsing history and cookies, twice. Then hit reload over and over again, nothing but blue screen. Not even anything when I moused all over the place.

when u click on zan and blue page opens  , look at top left see,,,,, ,file.... open that click .open with microoft edge and the map comes up

Edited by christopher

On 2/22/2019 at 2:39 PM, brattygirl said:

Please add Isla De Muerta at (4580, -2404)

Please rename to Mines of Moria. Deed has been renamed.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:09 PM, Despair said:

Hello please add Sancrist Harbor to map

7867 x -4059 L26 

13 hours ago, brattygirl said:

Please rename to Mines of Moria. Deed has been renamed.

Done

Hello,

Please add our 4 Deeds

2984 -469 Pirate Bay

3131 -296 Hideout

3160 -359 Weitblick

3186 -453 Bergen

Thanks you!

Edited by Soonwaldler

On 7/16/2018 at 10:45 AM, Calimdor said:

Deed to add "Port Pineheights" 2135 -423

Thx :)

Please add

Hi my 2nd deed is up name Nacho temple a place for my Nahjo priest to relax and to keep some farms.

located at 2997 -2774

and yeh nacho temple with ch :)

On 3/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, Soonwaldler said:

Hello,

Please add our 4 Deeds

2984 -469 Pirate Bay

3131 -296 Hideout

3160 -359 Weitblick

3186 -453 Bergen

Thanks you!

On 3/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, Calimdor said:

Please add

8 hours ago, shamflam said:

Hi my 2nd deed is up name Nacho temple a place for my Nahjo priest to relax and to keep some farms.

located at 2997 -2774

and yeh nacho temple with ch :)

Done

Good day,

Can we please have our deeds listed?

7320, -6856 "Refuge"

7300, 6821 "Refuge Gardens"

7415, -6850 "Port of Refuge"

Thank you!

On 3/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, nygen said:

Good day,

Can we please have our deeds listed?