Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Xanadu Community Map

2 minutes ago, Aniceset said:

Added & Updated

Sorry, don't mean to be particular, but the box you selected is Epheus. 95439153ef.jpg is Eletha, if that helps at all!

13 minutes ago, Wolfey said:

Sorry, don't mean to be particular, but the box you selected is Epheus. 95439153ef.jpg is Eletha, if that helps at all!

Im not quite sure what you mean? I put in the exact coordinates and name you gave

8 minutes ago, Aniceset said:

Im not quite sure what you mean? I put in the exact coordinates and name you gave

So sorry. I think 5613,-6540 should be the correct address? I am just getting used to using the map. I was wrong, that was my neighbor's deed. :)

11 hours ago, Wolfey said:

So sorry. I think 5613,-6540 should be the correct address? I am just getting used to using the map. I was wrong, that was my neighbor's deed. :)

Ok, updated

6 hours ago, Aniceset said:

Ok, updated

Last update, and this is completely my fault. Just figured out how to properly use the coords system... 5709,-6559 Is Eletha, 5743,-6525 is Epheus. Thanks so much for your time. :)

On 11/16/2016 at 2:47 PM, Wolfey said:

Last update, and this is completely my fault. Just figured out how to properly use the coords system... 5709,-6559 Is Eletha, 5743,-6525 is Epheus. Thanks so much for your time. :)

Fixed

Please move Violet Cove to 7860, -2544. There is a deed where it's currently showing on the map, but it's not mine! Thanks!

Please add/remove

Add: 3484; -6204 - Ebony Veil 

Remove Lexwig Haven and Dragon's Reach

Lexwig Haven and Dragon's reach are gone like 2 years ago...

xecX4A7.png

Thank you. 

Edited by bangzuvelis

42 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

Please move Violet Cove to 7860, -2544. There is a deed where it's currently showing on the map, but it's not mine! Thanks!

Changed

32 minutes ago, Urvel said:

Please add my deed

Kuznia [1951, -4364]

Added

15 minutes ago, bangzuvelis said:

Please add/remove

Add: 3484; -6204 - Ebony Veil 

Remove Lexwig Haven and Dragon's Reach

Lexwig Haven and Dragon's reach are gone like 2 years ago...

xecX4A7.png

Thank you. 

All done

• Like 1

I need to change the location of my deed.  I didn't zoom in enough and have it over to the east a little.  Old location just to the right and needs to be removed/changed.

Correct Location

1642, -3345  Dreamland

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

I need to change the location of my deed.  I didn't zoom in enough and have it over to the east a little.  Old location just to the right and needs to be removed/changed.

Correct Location

1642, -3345  Dreamland

Thanks.

Updated

Could you please add my deeds to the map?

Fedria at [558, -2505]

Fedria Harbor at [487, -2531]

Fedria Mining Outpost at [500, -2680]

19 minutes ago, Ecrir said:

Could you please add my deeds to the map?

Fedria at [558, -2505]

Fedria Harbor at [487, -2531]

Fedria Mining Outpost at [500, -2680]

All added

Anvil Island (T10/T11) is now The Last Haven.   Also P9 (976, -6006) please add Seahorse Livery!  :D

Thank you for the map!  :)

Edited by e7seif

Due to some silly Wurmians being fancy & inappropriate we are reverting the map until tonight when JJ can update the dump to the one without naughtiness. But no worries, it will be back to the new dump soon!

Any plans to add highway bridge indicators? I see spots where it appears a road has big gaps, for example (2593, -1588) but in fact it's a bridge. I guess we could get in the habit in game of paving and sanding the tiles under a bridge but that might be very difficult on steep rock faces and impossible over water.

2 hours ago, joedobo said:

Any plans to add highway bridge indicators? I see spots where it appears a road has big gaps, for example (2593, -1588) but in fact it's a bridge. I guess we could get in the habit in game of paving and sanding the tiles under a bridge but that might be very difficult on steep rock faces and impossible over water.

We will look into it, we kept roads off for the obvious reason that they now show on the dumps - but bridges are coded differently in the game so they wont show on a dump. May be done like we did the canals. Will announce as soon as we know!

23 hours ago, e7seif said:

Anvil Island (T10/T11) is now The Last Haven.   Also P9 (976, -6006) please add Seahorse Livery!  :D

Thank you for the map!  :)

Done