Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Add full heal to PoL refresh

Maybe only when used on yourself? Also only accesible from some higher level? Anyway, it would go in line with other PoL abilities, and PoL could definitely use a buff.

SWEET JESUS

it would be pretty dumb to have a whole separate set of mediation abilities for pvp/pve

i'm probably the only one to ever see a tag on a post and not freak out immediately 

Edited by Cornchips
  • Like 3

You're right, that was to prevent comments about how it will break pvp, because i have no idea, but it most likely will.

Even for pve use, this doesn't seem cool. It's taking a priest skill and adding to an already nice meditation skill, two separate things. If you want full heal, become a priest, if you want refresh, get meditation, if you want both, it's totally possible!

Keep priests and meditation separate pls

PoL in general might need a buff, but Refresh sure as hell doesn't. It's already the best first-tier ability by miles upon miles, at least on PvE.

The refresh in itself is actually pretty good, i don't think it's a refresh that needs a buff.

We need to establish a basis of strength for what the path abilities should be at each tier, and then balance accordingly. Refresh is the strongest one for its level i believe, so others need to be brought up accordingly, or refresh needs to be brought down.

Same with SOTG, others need to be brought up to its level (which i disagree with because its just forcing 6mo timers on players), or it needs to be nerfed to the level of the others.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

We need to establish a basis of strength for what the path abilities should be at each tier, and then balance accordingly. Refresh is the strongest one for its level i believe, so others need to be brought up accordingly, or refresh needs to be brought down.

A thousand times this. The first-tier abilities on the other paths are all essentially useless on PvE. Trap Immunity is 100% useless, Get Info is pretty damn useless, and Fill is just Refresh but very significantly worse, especially due to bugs.

Edited by Ostentatio

1 minute ago, Ostentatio said:

A thousand times this. The first-tier abilities on the other paths are all essentially useless on PvE. Trap Immunity is 100% useless, Get Info is pretty damn useless, and Fill is just Refresh but very significantly worse, especially due to bugs.

I believe Meditation was always pvp focused first and probably came out before Wurm had a solely pve style of play, that they seem useless is an issue with when they were introduced.

Not every thing in the game was released last month and quite a bit of the game is unchanged from when the game released except things being added.

The current team seems very receptive to changing everything currently in the game, I'd drop them a pm.

No. Even as a PoL, that would be so far over the top.

With PoL if you could heal medium wounds without needing healing covers that would be great.