2 minutes ago, Pashka said:

And so many people that have nothing better to do than be snerty about it.

When all you guys do is complain it's hard not to be. 

You know what they say, what goes around...comes around...especially in wurmland. I expect the balance+nerf+buff hammer to fall in a lot of wild places over the next year.

1 hour ago, Shrimpiie said:

Or maybe just be happy at the change?

Why can't folks just be happy for once instead of always complaining every time better mechanics are added.

lets see, just a few vague major reasons:

Wurm Online is down 42% in population in the last 12 months.

The entirety of one cluster does not have enough population on any of the four servers to sustain the cost those four servers, haven't done the math on the others. (going off what we were told at the original affliction reset)

Just about none of the critical issues have been addressed, many features are left unfinished (and i hope this upcoming one doesn't follow the pattern.)

Many upcoming patches are making the game have more depth sure, but infinitely more tedious without addressing any of the currently existing features that have just about nothing that could resonate "QOL" if you looked at it in the vaguest terms

I'd say the worst thing is that most popular WU servers can fix the prevalent QOL issues and bugs/exploits in less than a weeks time, but they remain in WO for many years while the game remains ripe with GM inconsistency.

Goodbye my forum account.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 4

As it was stated many times in the fountain pan thread. the ability to store large amounts of items was not going to be replaced.

What we have done is taken steps to improve the game for ALL players, ensuring a much more balanced approach.

Now you do not need an old item gained via a bug to dye large objects, smelt large volumes of ore, and store bulk items and liquids decay and volume loss free.

The removal of decay on decorative items means that a whole lot of issues faced by all players in regards to tedium and mechanics has been removed.

• Like 10

Tis okay, I'll just purchase more merchant contracts for storage... or is that on the list of things to nerf as well?

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

No Nomadikhan the next will be to tell you that you can't have 5 characters per email and you are only allowed one email per ISP

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pashka said:

No Nomadikhan the next will be to tell you that you can't have 5 characters per email and you are only allowed one email per ISP

aka it'll be so bugged that you'll lock yourself out of your own account simply by logging in.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

I'd love for everyone to be able to store things with no decay.  That is all I have asked Santa for this year.

• Like 2

On 01/10/2016 at 10:29 AM, SeeD said:

Hidden post content removed

Whatever makes you sleep at night, cupcake.

Good trade for you?  Not for me, I exploited nothing, I paid real money for each one I own, ya know.. the "legacy items".

I have 3... it's what I keep my pan fountains in, thanks very much.

Back on topic, yes we all know they're leaving.  I'm not arguing that, I'm simply going to miss them is all.  I paid real money for convenience, my choice and I don't regret it.  Was a great investment while it lasted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pashka said:

I'd love for everyone to be able to store things with no decay.  That is all I have asked Santa for this year.

And there are many options

merchants

magic chests

alts

all stated before

My LMC holds every enchanted item and tool I need (and many i dont)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SeeD said:

And there are many options

merchants

magic chests

alts

all stated before

My LMC holds every enchanted item and tool I need (and many i dont)

WTB this guy's magic chest, clearly he's exploited something to expand it's volume.... .... ... mine barely holds my 15 barrels of maple syurp

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

Especially considering a large magic chest holds nothing more than a normal large chest.  Lots of items will not go inside it.  But hey.  Gotta love someone speaking off the cuff when they don't own either.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pashka said:

Especially considering a large magic chest holds nothing more than a normal large chest.  Lots of items will not go inside it.  But hey.  Gotta love someone speaking off the cuff when they don't own either.

Some items, like pelts, are a known issue. The proper solution is to do something about those items.

9 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

WTB this guy's magic chest, clearly he's exploited something to expand it's volume.... .... ... mine barely holds my 15 barrels of maple syurp

Did you miss the part where you'll be able to store liquids without decay?

15 minutes ago, SeeD said:

I'm sorry, are we making up fake complaints now because everyone benefits instead of just those with exploited items?

fountain pans are going, you've got your answers, pretty good trade in the end imo.

buy some magic chests

A lot of games allow you to bank many items decay free, but for a small fee you can do that too ... but wait !!!, if you act now you'll receive a second, just pay a separate processing and handling fee.

13 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

15 barrels of maple syrup, don't think that's a little excessive?

This upcoming update says you'll be able to store liquids decay free, so then you free up a whole LMC!

1 minute ago, Ostentatio said:

Some items, like pelts, are a known issue. The proper solution is to do something about those items.

Did you miss the part where you'll be able to store liquids without decay?

Reading comprehension isn't a problem, but apparently not following along blindly to every change the game does isn't welcome in this game anymore.

News Flash, not every player is after a position on the team and cheers every change this game makes.

• Like 2

Just now, Kadore said:

Reading comprehension isn't a problem, but apparently not following along blindly to every change the game does isn't welcome in this game anymore.

News Flash, not every player is after a position on the team and cheers every change this game makes.

Apparently reading comprehension is an issue if he thinks his maple syrup is still going to be a problem.

And blindly following each change with open arms is one thing, but there's also the concept of bringing up actual problems and potential non-broken solutions to them instead of silly knee-jerk reactions where nothing is good enough even though the developers are clearly trying to address those concerns. For example, if the problem is that pelts don't fit in a large magical chest, then bring that up instead of just assuming that fountain pans are the only possible solution ever.

• Like 2

Pelts will be adjusted to fit in other containers, are there many other items that wont fit in a large chest? (barring the usual oversized fishing rods and polearms)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pingpong said:

When can we mail all weapons/items?

Not in the scope of the current projects

Lol. Great. Decay free deco. Take the pans and allow deed deco to be decay free. That'll stop the bleeding.

7 minutes ago, Macadelic said:

Lol. Great. Decay free deco. Take the pans and allow deed deco to be decay free. That'll stop the bleeding.

I think they are doing a trade in program for the pans

Just now, tgod said:

I think they are doing a trade in program for the pans

Lol. That'd be too smart.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Macadelic said:

Lol. That'd be too smart.

1bks11.jpg

• Like 2