Sign in to follow this  
KyleBooze

More Bank Space

I would like to suggest more bank space at a cost. Something like a paper from a trader that gives 5-10 more slots to your personal bank deposit.

Maybe say 10s for 5 slots, 20s for 10 slots with some sort of limit, say 50 slots max so as not to make the storage capacity too large, while keeping it a decent amount.

• Like 6

Tax seems a bit high but the idea is good(no clue if you have that numbers as timed storage or permanent bank space increase). I'd rather see this to work as a volume limited storage.. rather than item-count limit, could lower the use of alts for storage.\

+1

Having it as a periodical moneysink seems fine.

When the coin runs out, the items are deposited in the char's inventory, ignoring weight limits? 

1 hour ago, Klaa said:

Having it as a periodical moneysink seems fine.

When the coin runs out, the items are deposited in the char's inventory, ignoring weight limits? 

That will cause some trouble... source-rift-fountain-pan-alts:blink::ph34r:

On the other hand.. I'm sure many people would love that idea!:wub:

The idea is great but so many things have been suggested to give the trader some usefull items for sale and nothing got implemented.

13 hours ago, hoof2000 said:

The idea is great but so many things have been suggested to give the trader some usefull items for sale and nothing got implemented.

I'd guess Rolf doesn't want to use the "cash shop" method even though it would probably work.

WoW-sized personal bank AND village bank AND alliance bank. I'd like that.

Increase bank slots to 50 as a standard for all accounts and good idea. I would never pay extra RL money (equals silver coins to me) for increased bank slots though.

=Ayes=

+1

Seems like a good idea. Although rather than a tax/upkeep I feel it should just be a one time payment.

Edited by Budzilla