Sign in to follow this  
Zeddicus

Need help with created Nahjo

In GM mode I created a character, named him Nahjo, gave him "key of the heavens" and turned him into a "god". I had him aligned with Magranon.  I then made another character a follower of Nahjo, created an altar and blessed it with all statuettes (even trying unnamed one), but was unable to pray.  Can anyone help me out with this?  The spells created for Nahjo followers on my server are pretty sweet, but I have no clue what the penalties are (I'm certain they're quite different from WO).  Is there anyway to see what the penalties are? I've mined and dug without issues.  Lastly, I made Nahjo a person from Jenn-kalon as my character who's following him is from there, but when I started following him I became hated by my guards. Anyway to change this?

Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted to ask all that I could think of that needed asking. Thanks for any help!

1 hour ago, Zeddicus said:

I then made another character a follower of Nahjo, created an altar and blessed it with all statuettes (even trying unnamed one), but was unable to pray.  Can anyone help me out with this? 

If theyre a follower, have them build a stone altar, just to ensure it is a proper altar of nahjo.

but I have no clue what the penalties are (I'm certain they're quite different from WO).  Is there anyway to see what the penalties are? I've mined and dug without issues.

followers can do all tasks (minus destroying walls/roads if thats included)

Lastly, I made Nahjo a person from Jenn-kalon as my character who's following him is from there, but when I started following him I became hated by my guards. Anyway to change this?

No clue, but that's PvP and kingdom stuff most likely, not god stuff

• Like 1

Thank you so much! Ahh, I forgot the penalties only occur once I become 30 faith or a priest? (seems to be different faith depending on the god). If his penalties are different from those in WO can I alter them without having to use sql?