Sign in to follow this  
tgod

close please

nice, how is this a thing though? 

what happens when you split it, does it create 2 rare waters?

rare bone + water?

7s

in a barrel, doesnt split, and was created many years ago but was disabled from happening again.  not sure if a bone would work or not

If you move it to a smaller container the water in the smaller will not be rare.

yes you could actually drop a well and put it in the well before the well started filling and it would be a ton

or move to large barrel.  you can work it to any size needed the same way enchanted water works.

If you moved it to a well, while it would be pretty.  You'd never be able to get a barrel of rare water out.

yes correct, it is only 1 rare water and the rarity cannot be divided but you can always add more.

15 hours ago, Pashka said:

If you moved it to a well, while it would be pretty.  You'd never be able to get a barrel of rare water out.

you could remove it from the well I am sure, just empty it into a large barrel, or huge oil barrel from a fountain

You would have to empty out alot of non rare water from the well until the amount is less than what will fit into another item.  For instance.  If you have 50kg of water and attempt to put it into a small barrel that holds 45kg.  You will have 45kg of non rare water.  5kg of rare water would remain in the well.  If you move 5kg of rare water from a well into a small barrel that holds 45kg.  You will have 5kg of rare water in a small barrel.

You cannot empty a well into however many containers it would take and all of those containers holding rare water.  It just does not work that way.

4 hours ago, Treadwell said:

Does the rare water offer any benefits?

Have never tested but I would assume same as any other rare tool for anything that uses water actions.

congrats toolhead, would you like me to cod and is so to who or pickup @i8?

I can get it to lower weight for mailing if you want.

Cod to Smokus please

If you can get it down to 1kg that would be great

Don't feel like chugging the whole barrel 

Edited by Toolhead