Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

WU Screenshots

so i'm passing through my southern winery region and this pops up on the landscape lol, nice one devs.366220_20161224140251_1.png

Nice Pic Roushi, but i believe one place to advertise a server is enough.

Just my opinion ;)

Eject

This was one of my Wintergames (at the time of the picture, it wasnt finished):

VKqYHub.jpg

Finished Version:

IaRPubc.jpg

Impalong Place by night:

ESeWJEe.jpg

Edited by Eject
  • Like 5

366220_20170304102247_1.png

this is called Avalon way, it's on the Avalon map from ausimus, it will have terrace houses on either side, along with hotels, lighting shops etc etc. with a huge winery behind to the right, this is only half of it, I haven't started the second half of this road yet.

Some new pics from a players begining underground base

AbMM9Z5.jpgH07KeCx.jpg46CVacg.jpg0bsvVq2.jpgNupMl8r.jpgXQ3xetd.jpg

• Like 4

Our new stadion at the eventplace (inspired by Arkoniks video)

The beginning:

VyCBsRX.jpg

Spoiler

The first tribune finished with VIP loge

FbjUdFL.jpg

YbtiSCW.jpg

Looks better (what a hard work)

bB7xTd7.jpg

Walking around

3ZS6tgO.jpg

Got it:

0IOG9pD.jpg

aKG0cqf.jpg

XFfqjT4.jpg

Eject

Edited by Eject
  • Like 7

366220_20170425123313_1.png

366220_20170425123429_1.png

these are stone brick walls, rendered with the clay, I've changed the colour of the render to something a little nicer, I know it's not for everyone, but I love it.

366220_20170426115308_1.png

this is the stone arches that were implemented, I wasn't able to use them without iron fences, it seems so I used the gm wand to build them, the wall texture has been changed, I've used rounded stone for this, they were changed to a sandstone brick, and yes i'm aware there is a sandstone material, I just don't like it, so i'm changing little bits to suit myself. the middle will be stairs leading up stairs, the others are thoroughfares

looks great, but not sure what you mean about tile borders? I used to use the timber framed a lot, but now we have more materials it sure has made life a lot easier, instead now I can use stone a lot more and rendering helps too. I see you changed the floor textures lol.. does make it look a lot nice with that.

Those are new floors on top of all the floors we already have them are 5 new floor tiles on my server problem is when you hover the edges to plan a wall you should get a highlight tile boarder but the boarder isn't working. I can even add new pave tile types and the tile boarder works but when it comes to new floors nothing.

I think they need something special in the model data to have tile borders.

I think this code is responsible for loading those subsections and adding them to the rendering system. But i'm absolutely clueless about collada (or the new WOM format). I guess you'll need to look at how the models for existing floors do that.

AbstractColladaModelData colladaModelData = (AbstractColladaModelData)loadedModel.getModelData();
            if(colladaModelData.getModel().subSelectionProperties != null) {
                Iterator var3 = colladaModelData.getModel().subSelectionProperties.entrySet().iterator();

while(var3.hasNext()) {
                    Entry<String, Integer> subSelection = (Entry)var3.next();
                    String name = (String)subSelection.getKey();
                    Integer direction = (Integer)subSelection.getValue();
                    this.subPickableUnitList.add(new SubPickableUnit(world, this, this.model, name, direction.intValue(), this.heightOffset));
                }
            }

• Like 1

On 12/2/2016 at 6:17 AM, Steveleeb said:

Most screenies are on Steam, there's a constant dribble of them.

Having recently gotten my hands on the game, i got to work on Knightshade.
I'm enjoying it a thousand times more than i thought i might. 
I apologise for the detritus, ignore the black column (Bone Altar), had to move it so i could landscape.
The island is just a base, the palace will be on the other side of the mountain that the bridge leads to.
I'll be implementing a few designs into WO once i have them. 
the center support for the 2 bridges is made out of high iron fences. Technically that's not meant to be possible and im not sure if i'd get away with it in WO.
But i do believe i'll try

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

didn't use spoiler-hide, there's only a couple of them
Server - Firwood Vale

interesting idea with the building in the middle of the bridge... got me thinking.... if anyone ever have made a shop/market that way, hmm:huh::oB):ph34r:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bdew said:

I think they need something special in the model data to have tile borders.

I think this code is responsible for loading those subsections and adding them to the rendering system. But i'm absolutely clueless about collada (or the new WOM format). I guess you'll need to look at how the models for existing floors do that.

AbstractColladaModelData colladaModelData = (AbstractColladaModelData)loadedModel.getModelData();
            if(colladaModelData.getModel().subSelectionProperties != null) {
                Iterator var3 = colladaModelData.getModel().subSelectionProperties.entrySet().iterator();

while(var3.hasNext()) {
                    Entry<String, Integer> subSelection = (Entry)var3.next();
                    String name = (String)subSelection.getKey();
                    Integer direction = (Integer)subSelection.getValue();
                    this.subPickableUnitList.add(new SubPickableUnit(world, this, this.model, name, direction.intValue(), this.heightOffset));
                }
            }

There is a model called boarders.wom which is nothing but a model that you hover over. that shows up in game over the game which is why it is blue I could change the texture of that and make it pink highlight if i want.  I can add in new pave tiles and the boarders.wom shows up fine on them paved mesh tiles but when it comes to the model tileboarder popping on my floors it isn't. When looking threw the code don't rem off hand which it was was either icon or material is called to have the boarders.wom pop on the model.

In the mapping.txt this is the boarders.wom called   "model.picking.floor = structures/Houses/Borders.wom" this is also called in the code, which leads to the material then leads to the mapping.txt then to the model then to the mapping.txt again for the image of that model. It checks the hight to make sure it is 30 then places the boarders.wom model on top of the model you hover over.

I also thought maybe i was missing the boarders.wom model in my personal model/texture folder where my walls was so just to cover the base I placed the Boarders.wom in my folder where all my stuff is and still same problem. My floors are added just like the new sandstone floor was added so no where I see it shouldn't work. This is why I'm stuck I can use the floors only down fall is i have to build one of the original floors if i want to plan a wall on the side or in the middle of the house once that i can destroy the floor then replace the floor with my floors. They seem to be working like the bridge where the boarders do not pop up the boarders.wom on top of them. 

I was told that was client side magic I went there but that all calls back to the material of the floor.

Yes what's pops the borders is that "subSelectionProperties" in the model of the floor tile itself.

Zc3JDZO.jpg

It's the end of the world as we know it...

• Like 2

No photoshop or other effects...original ;)

5jtLnNt.jpg

On 12/25/2016 at 9:11 AM, Eject said:

Nice Pic Roushi, but i believe one place to advertise a server is enough.

Just my opinion ;)

Eject

This was one of my Wintergames (at the time of the picture, it wasnt finished):

VKqYHub.jpg

Finished Version:

IaRPubc.jpg

Impalong Place by night:

ESeWJEe.jpg

Probably the best way to get rid or curious explorers during impalong:lol::)

366220_20170513111351_1.png

finally found something to get rid of those doors and replaced them with this, it's not  final material but it looks heap nicer, I just have to find a texture for the frame work, because if you change one, it changes right across the whole lot including wall frames.

366220_20170513115317_1.png

this is inside, rendered walls, I wanted a "feature wall In my terrace houses so I chose this blue color again I still need to sort out the timber arch.

• Like 2

We need more meat

rxCUuXa.jpg

We need more Trolls

nkn3y3O.jpg

Edited by Eject