Sign in to follow this  
Trooper

Rift - 22nd Sept [Closed]

Little tricky to track this one, its in the middle of a chestnut forest.

Thus far, i believe it to be on the line bewteen N17/O17, roughly half way across the grid.

Come at if from the west, the North/South highway is not far away.

auction_timer_1474717533.gif

Maps below is pretty accurate (cheers Sunnyside).

Update: If you come at it from the western side there is a packed path in from the highway, due to some sand the entrance can be a little hard to see, so i've marked it with a coalpile on the side of the road, when you see that look across the sand and you should see the path in. I'll be back on this tomorrow to clear the site and prepare.

Edited by Trooper
  • Like 1

on my way to help clear the site and set up so i dont have to rush last minute and miss it like usual

Just down the hill from me. If anyone needs horses or supplies just let me know. I am up the hill at Karak. It's south of where Hunter's lodge used to be.

Folks always need cotton for healing and the healers can use any gems folks can spare.

I'll be arriving tomorrow night for this one (late) so I'll need a healing area ready or a 5x5 area prepared and some cloth for saccing so I can grow one!

• Like 1

About headed there. I harvested up a bunch of cotton for healing purposes! It's not very high quality unfortunately, but it should hopefully help nonetheless.

Should be able to make this one, will bring cotton / gems / etcs to help out. 

• Like 1