Sign in to follow this  
icbash

meditation Skill ticks

me and few other have yell about meditation skill not working right for few char so i finely got logs together and thx to wurm assistant i can show u this. yes i used to time out my meds

Number of times From Said date (You finish your meditation) 890

Number of times From same date (Meditating increased by) 208

That is a 23.370786516853933% chance of skill.

FOR the Love of GOD Put in code on fail skill= tick X .25 .. or something even 1/4 a tick better then this stuff.. btw that is 5 times a day for 178 days The fact  i don't play everyday more like 210 or 230days

• Like 1

I feel your pain ic, my gains havent been as bad as yours but imo.rediculously slow!

15 hours ago, icbash said:

me and few other have yell about meditation skill not working right for few char so i finely got logs together and thx to wurm assistant i can show u this. yes i used to time out my meds

Number of times From Said date (You finish your meditation) 890

Number of times From same date (Meditating increased by) 208

That is a 23.370786516853933% chance of skill.

FOR the Love of GOD Put in code on fail skill= tick X .25 .. or something even 1/4 a tick better then this stuff.. btw that is 5 times a day for 178 days The fact  i don't play everyday more like 210 or 230days

Ideal skill tick percentage is around 50-54%. If you were meditating in non-ideal circumstances or with a non-ideal QL rug, it'll be lower, just like with any other skill.

there is no info on this anywhere for this  what is the ideal area and ql

Depends on your skill. Once it gets high enough, even a 1QL rug is too high, unless you meditate on special tiles after your cooldown period is up. I might be able to give more specific numbers later.

Bash,

Definitely use 1 ql rugs buddy.  Not 10 ql, not 5 ql.... ONE ql.  Believe me, it matters.  Make sure it's a regular meditation rug, not exquisite.