Sign in to follow this  
Nukacola

Lvl 100 Titles arent working?

For some reason in Wurm Unlimited, when i raise a skill to 100, I don't receive any message saying that I've earned a title for leveling to 100 in a skill, even typed /titles, don't see any of the legendary titles in the scroll down box.

Was this by giving yourself the skill as GM? If so then that's why. You only gain titles when you gain the skill threw legitimate means, not when you are manually given the skill via GM.

Edited by ausimus

I belive he skilled it, he is not a GM where he plays afaik.

Looks like a bug to me. There are 2 places where titles are awarded in the code Skill.checkTitleChange and Skill.checkInitialTitle ...

checkInitialTitle does have the code to grant the level-100 titles, but it's not called under normal conditions. It looks like it should be called when logging in but it's buried deep in the code behind a lot of BS. I'm not sure if it's actually reached, i'll test later. At any rate, if it does, relogging *should* award you with the titles.

checkTitleChange which is called all the time after gaining skill, for whatever reason only has the 50-70-90 titles, but not the ones for 100.

Also for those wondering, to get the level 100 title you need to reach 99.99999615 skill :P

I have noticed that moving from one server to another in a cluster awards the titles. Though i have not seen a 100 one yet. Might test to night on an alt.

we need to be able to customize our own 100 titles per server, that would be funner