Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Name and Shame : Willieman : stole goblin leader "for JK" - Necroedarkslayer mocked us for it

3 minutes ago, Soil said:

It should be of note that not only did the original finder tell in freedom chat that they found it, but they have already also admitted that they didn't know what they were doing, didn't have a deed stake ready, among other things. Jenn Kellon as a kingdom doesn't extend to Freedom, a small group of Jenn Kellon players sailed over for a quick kill. The bulk of the kingdom had continued doing their usual on Chaos.

That being said, it is unfortunate that you didn't accept the last tome charge as offered by willieman in the logs that have been posted multiple times, and instead to prod for the full tome as "1 item" - and then exclude that chat log from the original post.

I'm sure a "this thread has run it's course" post by a forum moderator will shortly follow, as most other threads of a similar nature go.

Are you seriously even trying to write this again?

Also it's pretty clear that, 2 days later, you still didn't even bother to read my thread.
Which, i mean, it's not something mandatory, but it should be if you don't want to comment writing irrelevant and wrong things.

Edited by Davih

3 hours ago, Ayluin said:

Find a unique? Better call @whykillme

You guys got screwed over. Wurmians shouldn't blame all of JK, just the people involved. I am not JK, I don't really PVP but most of my friends are MR. At any rate, I've been to quite a number of unique slayings both public and private and it's best to just establish a nice group of people you've gotten to know well. If you're hermit types like myself and don't get around much @whykillmeand/or @Odynn have always handled unique capturing, deeding, and loot rolling more than fair. I would suggest if you find yourself in that position again, contact one of them, you won't regret it.

Odynn is legit 

WKM is another matter

time to rethink unique loot distribution, it's long overdue

Edited by Toolhead
  • Like 1

By the way, since no one seems to have noticed this........ NO ONE.... 

You can carve your own deed stakes, all you need is a nearby tree and a carving knife........................ or is that WU only now?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mordraug said:

By the way, since no one seems to have noticed this........ NO ONE.... 

You can carve your own deed stakes, all you need is a nearby tree and a carving knife........................ or is that WU only now?

Yeah, it is already been posted actually.
I know, we didn't have a carving knife, we had a deed stake and we lost it because of lag, sending another one with 99courier was faster than making a crude knife

Ooooh m'bad.... carpentry buff here, carving knife's kinda part of my chars' DNA hehehe

2 hours ago, Madt said:

@MaurizioAMFor someone who had to secretly get MR to kill some Ebonaura members so that they'd get scared and actully listen to you, it's pretty rich that you're talking about people being out of control. Nevertheless, nobody in JK is out of control. And if they were I suppose we could just pay some MR to kill them and make them listen to us, did it work for you?

If you actually had a clue of anything you think you know. Fact remains you claim something that didn't even result in any deeds or even deeds being drained. Next time ill ask not to be raided..

Hey JK cam you not raid us. Thanks. Guess this is going to work.

Now back to the real truth this is not the first or second or third time that JK members screw someone over purposely. And many people continue to stand by them. 

Edited by MaurizioAM
  • Like 1

Pretty sure this Willeman guy is a JK throw away alt, and they used it to for that purpose alone, I guess they said they lost the tome? Cover up story obviously. That particular tome is worth a lot, like it's one of the better ones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Niki said:

Pretty sure this Willeman guy is a JK throw away alt, and they used it to for that purpose alone, I guess they said they lost the tome? Cover up story obviously. That particular tome is worth a lot, like it's one of the better ones.

Niki, stick to facts and dont make up ###### rumors about people.

Have some decency.

9 minutes ago, Niki said:

They admitted that he (and his friends)used up all the 3 charges, i don't think he's a throw away alt, there are some threads he made that make it look like he is an actual player.

That tome was surely worth a lot, that is for sure. But i don't think the rest of the conspiracy is very likely, they are risking to get out with a really poor image by this anyway and it wouldn't have been worth it for them to do so.

Willieman pretty recently apologized to us by PM and he's saying he's poor and he's getting helped by other JK members to give Luttuosa "something" to make up for what they'd taken.

Edited by Davih

19 minutes ago, MaurizioAM said:

If you actually had a clue of anything you think you know. Fact remains you claim something that didn't even result in any deeds or even deeds being drained. Next time ill ask not to be raided..

Hey JK cam you not raid us. Thanks. Guess this is going to work.

Now back to the real truth this is not the first or second or third time that JK members screw someone over purposely. And many people continue to stand by them. 

Great confession. It is ok for a king to let his members get killed by another pmk, as long as no deed ends up raided. That people still follow such a guy is just unbelievable, banana republic for the win I guess.

8 minutes ago, Niki said:

If you're pretty sure about Willieman being a JK alt, then I don't want to know what you're really sure about - obviously you are rambling about something you don't know anything about... 

Depending on how you use the tome it's actually one of the worst ones for Freedom with the increased damage from Water wounds.  How often do you run into critters that give you diseased wounds?  Summoning skeletons - well they are weaker than a bear, good if you need to get aggro off you I guess..not good at all. That isn't justification for what happened, but by saying thats its "one of the better ones" you are clueless about the black tome then.

I don't know what you're problem with JK people is but when you ramble about stuff you don't know it just makes you look pretty childish. 

23 minutes ago, Davih said:

That tome was surely worth a lot

Black Tome is nice, think current market for all 3 charges would fetch you 400-600 silver

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Madt said:

But it's true, right? I mean you didn't deny it.

Also I think you should find a better place to recruit people into Wurm/Ebonaura, Darkfall RoA discord isn't the best, none of them seemed too interested from what I saw. :P

I never denied knowing there was hate for a certain 2 players that we recruited. I never denied knowing we were going to be attacked because of it and I also did embrace that we would get attacked and labeled it as well at least we will get a skirmish from it because at that point we hadn't had anyone come by for at least a month and people were bored. You arent going to stop an enemy kingdom from attacking you when they want or why they want to so I didn't even bother trying. 

If I'm going to allegedly pay someone to attack our own people for some reason or another wouldn't you think I would get my money's worth.

Even still though while your trying to point a figure at me, some of your kingdom members consistently do anything they can to metagame or screw people over for their own benefit. 

Fyi its a great place to recruit. Have 2 already in. Thanks though.

Edited by MaurizioAM

22 minutes ago, Chlodovech said:

Great confession. It is ok for a king to let his members get killed by another pmk, as long as no deed ends up raided. That people still follow such a guy is just unbelievable, banana republic for the win I guess.

What's there to confess when an enemy kingdom doesn't like people you recruit? Oh please no don't attack us because we recruited 2 aholes that have screwed you guys and us over many times.

Grow up chlodo the fact that you have tried over and over to paint me as a bad person when the reality is I was the only one that would even try to work with you. Go back in your hole and be apart of the same guys that will do anything to push people from this game. Mr I won't defend unless my village is being raided and then never assist when it was actually being raided. Bye

8 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Black Tome is nice, think current market for all 3 charges would fetch you 400-600 silver

That's a Maurizio level price check there. 

• Like 2

Please don't turn  this thread into a Kinkdom fight, this isn't even the PVP section of the Forum

7 minutes ago, Zekezor said:

hahahahaha

I've looked around a bit yesterday night, actually pretty much all PCs agree on a minimum of 1g for charge, one han been sold for 2g buyout.

Just now, Davih said:

Please don't turn  this thread into a Kinkdom fight, this isn't even the PVP section of the Forum

I've looked around a bit yesterday night, actually pretty much all PCs agree on a minimum of 1g for charge, one han been sold for 2g buyout.

How many of them actually sold? Almost every single one I saw was a trade or not marked as sold.

1 minute ago, Davih said:

This is the BLACK tome.

Some valrei items go for many gold (like smoke, slime, etc), but black tome aint one of em.

2 minutes ago, Davih said:

I have bought 3 charges of this tome and every single time I paid 80s. All different times and different markets. This tome generally is only used for titles, the ability it gives does not function properly as the skeletons fight each other. The vulnerability and resistance are two pretty pointless ones that don't affect anything. 

I know some freedom players that will pay that or more just because having a skeleton is cool, regardless of how they work or not work on pvp. As much as someone pays 50s for a dragon hota and 5g for a nogump playgame-like identical one.

What you got them for "once" is irrelevant, i got valuable items for ridiculous prices too, even nice stuff for free sometimes, this isn't a very strict market.

It is for everyone to see that more than one has been sold for that price.

But i guess trying to belittle the value of them once they've all been used up is something smart to do.
It's not like Jakerivers is my friend or anything,

Edited by Davih

@MaurizioAM But you started out by claiming JK players were out of control, my point was that you're a fine one to talk, and how wrong you were in what you claimed. Your only contribution to this thread has been to try and ride this for the propaganda fodder it is, clearly the act of a desperate leader of a crippling kingdom.

You've said enough to prove your lack of credibility and I've made my point.

1 minute ago, Davih said:

I know some freedom players that will pay that or more

They literally said they were looking for it and willing to pay #g?

If so, by all means list them, I'm sure everyone would be interested in helping them get their items in the future.

Not trying to belittle anything mate, I have bought and sold valrei tomes probably more then anyone that posted on this thread. Just because someone paid 5g for one doesn't mean that's it's true value. I have seen a black tome for 70s and for 1.5g however the average price for this tome is 80-100s. In the market something is worth as much as person is willing to pay. However items still have a way of being valued. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Egard said:

Not trying to belittle anything mate, I have bought and sold valrei tomes probably more then anyone that posted on this thread. Just because someone paid 5g for one doesn't mean that's it's true value. I have seen a black tome for 70s and for 1.5g however the average price for this tome is 80-100s. In the market something is worth as much as person is willing to pay. However items still have a way of being valued. 

You may claim to have as much experience as you want, but if you browse the trade history all PCs has been given for 1g or more, and most of them has been sold for that price or more.
And you would be surprised how much "the price the last 2 trackable item has been sold for" when searching them on the forum is actually the only reliable way of making a price check for most of the people that didn't have direct experience in buying of selling that specific item in the past (so let's say 90% to be generous?)

4 minutes ago, Zekezor said:

They literally said they were looking for it and willing to pay #g?

If so, by all means list them, I'm sure everyone would be interested in helping them get their items in the future.

I don't have a list of names, why would i even keep a note of them, if i had it, why would i ever post that here.

I would like to remind you that:
The charge should have gone to Luttuosa, not me, and she is a girl, and she liked the ghoul thingie, so the odds of me even selling that were very little, even if i like to sell most of what i get my hands on and don't have an immediate use for.

But i find it out of place lowballing the price of an item that is not ever here anymore now that all the charges have been used by those guys.

As for price I don't think I've seen many sell for much more then 1g.. Probably at the beginning but most all around the 1g mark. For fair value 1g would probably be considered a somewhat normal.

And I'm not riding any wave but stating a truth and that is a fact that there are some JK members left to do and play however they want lie cheat steal and as a kingdom its left as if nothing can be done about it.

I'm more along the lines weighting in heavily on this because I would like to see more GM interaction and issues dealt with correctly (I'm not talking about this incident per say) so that we can see a growth in population and not a decline. I would also like to see a change on the chaos perspective so that all current kingdoms could gain recruits and new kingdoms arise so that we could have some actual fun with the ability of more wars more diplomacy between different kingdoms. 

Fixing things like this could actually help get the game much more alive then it currently is and would be more fun for all. Calling people or groups out for condoning such behaviour is to make sure everyone knows.