Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Name and Shame : Willieman : stole goblin leader "for JK" - Necroedarkslayer mocked us for it

21 minutes ago, Madt said:

Well based off this chat log posted by Luttuosoa,

I genuinely do believe Willieman was telling the truth here. You can't wait about with uniques, and I know it may seem like he was barging in with that deed and taking control away from you, but it looks to me like he was just trying to secure it from someone else. If he had waited, theres no knowing who could have come along, deeded it and kept it entirely for themselves. The longer you wait the greater the risk.

Why do I think this? Well if he really wanted to actually screw you over he could just have put you on KoS as soon as the deed was dropped and then you'd be powerless against it.

Something else to note, these people have killed many uniques, so much so that they know the routine like clockwork now. Find a unique, secure it and organise a killing as quickly and efficiently as possible. No waiting around, even if it is deeded. Uniques can be kind of unpredictable sometimes, so anything could happen.

Please understand, the deed wasn't dropped to try and take control away from you.

I am sorry but i will never believe that the deed wasn't dropped to take away control from us.

As i wrote to Willieman on PM, my gf asked around if sunday was of for them, but i would have convinced her anyway to do that sooner, because i'm more familiar with those mechanics (i was busy getting another deed stake while she was talking about that)
As i intended to be online and check the situation on the deed until the goblin was dead.

And they didn't only take away the control from us, but they decided we only had right to a "single" roll, while the rest wasn't to be made Public, but was to be rolled amongs him and his friends.

People yelled at my gf because she dared to hypotize that she wanted all the book for heself, but this is IN FACT what Willieman did, sharing the charges with his friends only, no roll was made public.

All this is enough to never make me believe that what they did wasn't caused by greed and by the will of taking the thing (and the loot) away from us.
I'm not saying that they just wanted to grief and screw us over from even entering the deed, they just wanted to not let us control the loot.

Edited by Davih

As for the matter of "waiting" , we already had everything ready again, there was nobody in local that we didn't trust (them included, sadly) and it was a matter of another minute at most, as my mailbox has a 99courier cast and i was just coming back with the stake while they did it.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Madt said:

I genuinely do believe Willieman was telling the truth here. You can't wait about with uniques, and I know it may seem like he was barging in with that deed and taking control away from you, but it looks to me like he was just trying to secure it from someone else. If he had waited, theres no knowing who could have come along, deeded it and kept it entirely for themselves. The longer you wait the greater the risk.

Why do I think this? Well if he really wanted to actually screw you over he could just have put you on KoS as soon as the deed was dropped and then you'd be powerless against it.

Something else to note, these people have killed many uniques, so much so that they know the routine like clockwork now. Find a unique, secure it and organise a killing as quickly and efficiently as possible. No waiting around, even if it is deeded. Uniques can be kind of unpredictable sometimes, so anything could happen.

Please understand, the deed wasn't dropped to try and take control away from you.

If we was telling the truth, he could pass to me the property of the deed and I could refound him the silvers he spent, just to make an example; or he could give me permissions to pick up items, but he didn't. I don't think he was genuinely. 

Anyway almost 24 hours passed from yesterday, and still he didn't write me nothing.

Edited by Luttuosa
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Madt said:

That doesn't add up, clearly Luttuosa asked for a deed stake and Willieman had one. Willieman  could have traded it and then the deed would have been there with a minimal amount of delay. Instead he chose to put down the deed himself, taking away control from Luttuosa even though that wasn't necessary. Even after it was dropped he could have traded the deed for silver to compensate for whatever it cost him to put it down. Looks to me like he did drop the deed in order to take control as he had plenty of opportunities to ensure a deed would be put down without taking control away, yet in the end kept the deed and took control away.

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ecrir said:

That doesn't add up, clearly Luttuosa asked for a deed stake and Willieman had one. Willieman  could have traded it and then the deed would have been there with a minimal amount of delay. Instead he chose to put down the deed himself, taking away control from Luttuosa even though that wasn't necessary. Even after it was dropped he could have traded the deed for silver to compensate for whatever it cost him to put it down. Looks to me like he did drop the deed in order to take control as he had plenty of opportunities to ensure a deed would be put down without taking control away, yet in the end kept the deed and took control away.

I would also remind everyone that the deed was called "I got One"

which is pretty obviously a way to tease her up about her asking for a deed stake...

I am sorry, but it's time to change how unique loot distribution works. There is too much potential for abuse here and there will always be players who will take advantage of this. This will never change. So, the only way to combat this is to change the mechanics of loot distribution. There are already many players who are not willing to go to unique slayings because of this problem, even if the uniques happen to spawn on their own server. This is unfortunate, because it's a wonderful feature put into the game by the developers but now many players won't experience it because they are not willing to subject themselves to just being pawns in some group's machinations.

Yes, I know there have been unique slayings where everything was fair and which were led by great leaders. I salute you and hope your names spread so that everyone knows who to follow. But nearly every two months there is some saga about a slaying that didn't happen properly and to me the only way to reclaim this feature of the game is to change the mechanics of loot distribution.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Valdor said:

I am sorry, but it's time to change how unique loot distribution works. There is too much potential for abuse here and there will always be players who will take advantage of this. This will never change. So, the only way to combat this is to change the mechanics of loot distribution. There are already many players who are not willing to go to unique slayings because of this problem, even if the uniques happen to spawn on their own server. This is unfortunate, because it's a wonderful feature put into the game by the developers but now many players won't experience it because they are not willing to subject themselves to just being pawns in some group's machinations.

Yes, I know there have been unique slayings where everything was fair and which were led by great leaders. I salute you and hope your names spread so that everyone knows who to follow. But nearly every two months there is some saga about a slaying that didn't happen properly and to me the only way to reclaim this feature of the game is to change the mechanics of loot distribution.

QFT, end the greed devs.

This is how this story ended:

This gentleman, this Willieman, the guy who wrote more than a time he just wanted to preserve, help, the one who "genuinely" did this, blocked me so I can't contact him and used my charge of the black tome too.

This is Willieman, ladies and gentlemen of wurm; my advise for all of you from the deep of my heart his: "stay away from him"; don't play with him and especially don't trade nothing with him. He is a liar, he is an opportunist, a very bad example for all the gaming community of wurm. For him, I could wish he find a player worse than him, but this would mean to hope that another bad player come in wurm, and that is not what the game and the players of this game deserve. So, I hope he will change his mind one day, and will develope a gaming attitud of a man, and not the one of a 5 years child.

I say thank to the people who supported me and my bf, and to the other JK players who offered to refund me for what we lost: time, rewards, the trust for some of the people of this game.

• Like 2

Never use global for anything, even if you don't say the location anyone can use a priest to locate your location with ease.

Deed stakes can be created with nothing more than a carving knife and a shaft.

Don't trust anyone, ever.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Valdor said:

This is one of the main reasons I was so excited when WU was announced, and also why I play WU exclusively and not WO.

Translation: Devs, one of the reasons I am not giving you my money in WO anymore is because of these loot distribution mechanics and metagaming/exploitation. I'd bet if you change this you would have more WO players and therefore, more money. =)

Edited by Sullen
  • Like 4

The only thing that is keeping WO going now is RMT , if there was no RMT how long you think WO would be alive?

I love the game , but since pass couple years I see more scamming , cheating  and other low life behaviour in WO then ever before.

I play the game for fun at my own pace , but for some its lets get a skill high so I can make real money with it.

This just lowers the value of the game itself .  Not sure I am saying properly in this phrase.

A game should be base on its play and appeal , the people who play it and you deal with .

If it comes down to were its nothing but just money you can make in real life from it , then why will people keep playing if it lowers the value you get from interacting and having fun with others?

You can add all the eye candy you want to a game , but if the enjoyment becomes or gets stale because its nothing new added to game core itself then why bother playing and just move on.

I have seen what happen to you  done to others often and will always be done , there is no work around.

WO is now based on fast loot and profit , people just need to not buy or move on.

• Like 1

Hope Willi, or as loot was for "all kingdom" > "all JK kingdom", next time whan find and pann untique, just tell that to random peoples, thay will make deed, slay, and you got 1 item, that you will choice. Just couse it's fair (by that slippery words), all should do that. Just give loot to some one else, and be greatful if you got somethink. imagination.jpg

What a fat greedish misstake to wish whole loot if you find and pann untique. I try to image if Luttuosa was Nahjo for example, and whan i write to her "hey need help?" she for example asnwered "f.ck off" than she would pann goblin, make slay. And then some how loose 3 charges? srsly? I try to understand how?
Just couse of all that JKs songs like "unable to get 3 charges for 1 player, la la la, bla bla bla" need just try to take them away if you are not deed makers. 

All diffrence that unable get 3 charges for one person, if you make slay for kingdom. But to be able to that, and not lose reputation like now, you should ivistate some how in finding/panning untique. Other whay you are not alowed (like trusty man) to deed untique. Or if you did that, so change your /title to Stealer, and stop write some ###### about charges and loot. Realy sad to see how some person abominable are, that even cant comfume thay foult, after it's realy clearly seen, all time trying to hide thay false nature.

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 1

Ok, basically :

- Necroedarkslayer apologized to us, and while i'm not really sure of the fact that his thanks to Luttuosa were honest, i'll have to say we appreciated that.

- Willieman utterly disappeared, he used all 3 of the charges for him and his friends, blocked Luttuosa ingame as she was still asking for her charge (which is gone aswell) and never contacted us again.

- Some members of JK personally contacted me again saying that they are sorry for what happened and that they want to make up reimbursing her as a kingdom, then started to ask me if i was ok with this or that item.

Now, honestly, i don't really like the situation that Willieman just got away with all the loot (sharing it with his friends or whatever) which was : 3 charges of the tome, a rare bone and a crown, which is almost 4g worth of stuff in total. And that his kingdom, like people that were never even there would have to spend money to cover up for it.

As i already say to those JK contacting me, i was called "Greedy" enough times these days, i'm extremely tired by this whole thing, i've spent like 3 whole days doing nothing else than reading and writing in this thread, pms, and figthing about this thing overall. My gf is tired aswell and she's thinking about quitting the game and we just want some rest and to get back playing normally.

So, well, i don't want to stay there even contracting what a fair reimbursement for her would be, And what we need or not need, you are all older player than i am and there are high chances that we would sell items we don't need anyway.
You are not forced to do that, but if you want to do it i'll prefer that it would come from people that actually got benefit from it, and we would write whatever was given and who gave it to her here on this thread, because i think that's the fair way to deal with it.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Find a unique? Better call @whykillme

You guys got screwed over. Wurmians shouldn't blame all of JK, just the people involved. I am not JK, I don't really PVP but most of my friends are MR. At any rate, I've been to quite a number of unique slayings both public and private and it's best to just establish a nice group of people you've gotten to know well. If you're hermit types like myself and don't get around much @whykillmeand/or @Odynn have always handled unique capturing, deeding, and loot rolling more than fair. I would suggest if you find yourself in that position again, contact one of them, you won't regret it.

Edited by Ayluin
  • Like 2

If it hasn't already been mentioned.
`they` also stole deli's hatchling very recently. (we got it back thanks to a few heroes)
although JK's official statement dictated that it was a mercenary act beyond their control.  (delegated responsibility)

think on that as you will

there's no need to talk about it.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 2

How is it so hard for people to see the biggest underlined issue here?

Its quite simple really if the group AS A WHOLE wanted to be honorable people about the situation they held all the loot, all they had to do was walk up to the person who found the unique and SIMPLY drop 1 charge tome or a bone or anything at her feet. What else is there to it? How can the people holding the items claim the founder was being greedy? She had nothing in her possession to be greedy!

Any anyone who thinks this does not reflect on the kingdom as a whole you guys are ridiculous. This is a perfect representation of how the kingdom allows its members to run... Lets look back at when Ebo first started and had a NAP with JK with the understanding if it were to work out future dealings could be made... Not even a month later a (misfit group) of JK came by and attacked us, we brought it to the KINGS attention and all he could say is sorry we can't control them! So rather then actually stand on your word honor gets thrown out the window. And then people say the group as a whole should not be looked at negatively? Lol

This is how this group plays and then tries to play innocent. For those of you who are JK and I know many of you are actually not bad people... You become just as bad just for allowing that shat to happen over and over.

It wouldn't take us more then 2 seconds to make a decision to kick someone to keep our reputation as Ebonaura intact when it comes to shat ass players that pull that crap. I guess that's why we remain the underdogs because the saying is true good guys finish last. 

To the original poster I do feel sorry for you and the many other people who have been screwed many times by these types of players... But please just be more paranoid next time and don't quit over this. You who have been screwed are the perfect players that can complain about things like loot distribution being looked into and fixed. The game does not need to have more honest players being pushed out by epeeners who can't help themselves. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Steveleeb said:

If it hasn't already been mentioned.

Been about to say it for days now!

1 hour ago, Ayluin said:

Find a unique? Better call @whykillme

You guys got screwed over. Wurmians shouldn't blame all of JK, just the people involved. I am not JK, I don't really PVP but most of my friends are MR. At any rate, I've been to quite a number of unique slayings both public and private and it's best to just establish a nice group of people you've gotten to know well. If you're hermit types like myself and don't get around much @whykillmeand/or @Odynn have always handled unique capturing, deeding, and loot rolling more than fair. I would suggest if you find yourself in that position again, contact one of them, you won't regret it.

^This

Also Whykillme is an old JK player, now more freedomer but still he is..

As a well know Kingdom member i apologise for what happened.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MaurizioAM said:

Its quite simple really if the group AS A WHOLE wanted to be honorable people about the situation they held all the loot, all they had to do was walk up to the person who found the unique and SIMPLY drop 1 charge tome or a bone or anything at her feet. What else is there to it? How can the people holding the items claim the founder was being greedy? She had nothing in her possession to be greedy!

Any anyone who thinks this does not reflect on the kingdom as a whole you guys are ridiculous. This is a perfect representation of how the kingdom allows its members to run... Lets look back at when Ebo first started and had a NAP with JK with the understanding if it were to work out future dealings could be made... Not even a month later a (misfit group) of JK came by and attacked us, we brought it to the KINGS attention and all he could say is sorry we can't control them! So rather then actually stand on your word honor gets thrown out the window. And then people say the group as a whole should not be looked at negatively? Lol

This is how this group plays and then tries to play innocent. For those of you who are JK and I know many of you are actually not bad people... You become just as bad just for allowing that shat to happen over and over.

It wouldn't take us more then 2 seconds to make a decision to kick someone to keep our reputation as Ebonaura intact when it comes to shat ass players that pull that crap. I guess that's why we remain the underdogs because the saying is true good guys finish last. 

To the original poster I do feel sorry for you and the many other people who have been screwed many times by these types of players... But please just be more paranoid next time and don't quit over this. You who have been screwed are the perfect players that can complain about things like loot distribution being looked into and fixed. The game does not need to have more honest players being pushed out by epeeners who can't help themselves. 

This leaves actually a mark on whole Chaos in the eyes of Freedomers, not just on JK.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rixk said:

This leaves actually a mark on whole Chaos in the eyes of Freedomers, not just on JK.

And that is the reason why I do what I do and I try my best to paint the picture as best I can. I HATE the fact that Chaos gets such a bad rep when the truth is I love chaos for one of in my opinion the most important thing in a MMO, community efforts and accomplishments no matter how big or small... Chaos brings that together a bit more then it does on freedom because of many reasons. But when players do this type of crap it reflects bad on all of us who are not all bad. Honestly I have been in JK ages ago and there were many GREAT people in it, what I cant for the life of me understand is why those same people stand around and accept the BS that goes on around them. Every kingdom will have a few bad apples or loose cannons but how they are dealt with is the most important thing IMO.

What bothers me more is the fact FACT! that wurm has lost MANY players because of these type of bullsh actions that happen.

31 minutes ago, MaurizioAM said:

Indeed I didn't asked for kicking willieman out of Jk, but for sure if I was the king of a kingdom and one of my people did a thing like this I would kick him out; but I am not JK king, and it's not my duty to suggest him what to do. I think that a "punishment" should come naturally from JK king or from a council (if there is one, don't know how do kingdom work in wurm), but this is my personal opinion. It should be like a lesson, so maybe the next time he or people like him will think double before acting like this with everyone else.

• Like 3

@DavihNobody has gotten away with anything. Pretty much all of JK aren't happy with how things went at all, so you can imagine they're not too pleased with the people involved in this. Imagine doing something stupid while you're out with your friends, then when you get home you find out your wife knows... you'd wish you never went home right? Same logic here.

The situation was handled very poorly due to it being rushed as I said before, if it weren't rushed it would never have happened like this. JK as a whole regrets that you had a bad experience with some of our members and want to make things right, so please don't be afraid to accept any offerings that you've had.

@MaurizioAMFor someone who had to secretly get MR to kill some Ebonaura members so that they'd get scared and actully listen to you, it's pretty rich that you're talking about people being out of control. Nevertheless, nobody in JK is out of control. And if they were I suppose we could just pay some MR to kill them and make them listen to us, did it work for you?

Edited by Madt
  • Like 1

It should be of note that not only did the original finder tell in freedom chat that they found it, but they have already also admitted that they didn't know what they were doing, didn't have a deed stake ready, among other things. Jenn Kellon as a kingdom doesn't extend to Freedom, a small group of Jenn Kellon players sailed over for a quick kill. The bulk of the kingdom had continued doing their usual on Chaos.

That being said, it is unfortunate that you didn't accept the last tome charge as offered by willieman in the logs that have been posted multiple times, and instead to prod for the full tome as "1 item" - and then exclude that chat log from the original post.

I'm sure a "this thread has run it's course" post by a forum moderator will shortly follow, as most other threads of a similar nature go.