Sign in to follow this  
Fraeya

[4.0 Bug] Upper floors of cave buildings not there unstable

logged in and the upper floors of my cave buildings were not there, no highlight or textures, just looked like they were never built. checked on an alt running stable client and they were visible

I noticed the same thing, but for me it was the bottom floor walls.  I saw the doors, but the walls were invisible.  Bug added, thanks for your report.

Using the unstable client, entering a mine some of the walls of the structure inside do not render. The walls are colliding just cannot be seen. Happened 2 times so far, a relog solves the issue.

Ubuntu 64 bit, nvidia card

No walls:

Spoiler

Proper rendering:

Spoiler

• Like 1

I have the same problem with houses inside caves,they keep disappearing,relog is the only fix so far..

I can confirm the same issue on unstable client (latest version). Some walls tend to turn invisible, when riding on a horse or in cart (they will not show even after I dismount, disembark). Their silhouette is mostly visible when hovering with cursor over the place where they are supposed to be. Only re-log will makes them visible again. Some walls gets never invisible, and some are always invisible after mounting a horse.

Edit: Made a few more tests. The issue seems to be somehow connected to mounting, embarking, but it does not happen right away after doing so. I tried to embark a cart and ride in a cave and back out and there was no problem. Then I rode a bit around my cave tunnels, to the other entrance and back and when I returned, the walls disappeared again. So far, I never had this issue without mounting or embarking first and riding around a bit. I have never seen the walls turn invisible before my eyes, but always after some riding around and getting back. Aside from some walls getting always invisible and some never, there are some that have a random tendencies, but that would required a long testing :/

Also, this issue affects even basic walls of a structure for me (I do not have a second floor yet).

Edited by Pangaron

This is still an issue, with latest unstable client at least. As above, this is with the ground (first) floor of a structure...

Edited by Davy