Sign in to follow this  
Ulost

PC Rare studded set

So as the topic says id like to get price check to full rare studded set (9 pieces) Ql of the items varies from 40 to 70 but whole set can be imped to 70 if necessary.

Yes i do know there is that trade channel ingame for these, but looks like nobody there hasnt got the balls to give price check to this.

Ps. Those "one potato" jokes can be left out of this, more likely i would like to see those people to choke on that potato :)

Thanks.

Two Potatoes.

Honestly, i have never ever seen anybody answering with that joke to a PC from as long as i'm playing, lol.

Anyway i got balls, so i'll say: somewhere around 20s  o.o

If I'd made a set like that I'd want about 25s for it. 20s may be more realistic though.

Have not seen a chain set go for more than 20 and that was 80ql and enchanted. I'd say it's "worth" less but since it's probably rarer than a rare chain set maybe the same or more. Find that guy who loves studded ;) maybe include shoulder pads.

I have seen individual pieces of rare studded go between 3 and 5 S each piece, so even if you went low and said 3 S each piece 3 x 9= 27

So if you cant get more then 20 S for the set piecing it out seems to be the better way to go.