Sign in to follow this  
Ohana

Replace old horse colors with new colors

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/132469-poll-we-might-get-a-new-horse-color-which-one-would-you-like-to-see-see-below-for-pics/

Malena, did a amazing job with the new horse colors. Can we beg her and Rolf to replace the old colors now.

White, brown, black and grey, gold with 4 new colors?

grey  = grey silver

white = white buckskin

brown = Chestnut

gold = Palomino or Champagne/Gold Buckskin

black = black silver

I can dream can't I.

• Like 4

Racism! ...And eugenic programs!

Mass murder just cause you like a certain color more! :P

The horror! The humanity ... horseity? horsaty hors...The equinity!

• Like 1

True if they where just taken away I'm sure that some players might lose there favorite color.

Isnt gold already palomino?

I'd be okay with replacing black but keeping brown

I will never not love a plain old gray seahorse. That being said, there's no reason not to make then all look a little snazzier. 

voted for..

Spoiler

"Skewbald Pinto" and "Cannot be bred / Color comes as a rare mutation from breeding any horse color":unsure:

Jet black and plain black are somehow redundant; I wish we got silver black instead, or just replace the plain black with the silver black one.

That being said .. I'll always be addicted to my white horses.  ;)

• Like 1

I have been kind of hopeing that they would merge Malena to the art team :P

• Like 2

+1

I'm up for color/texture update, but I'd not really like the black to turn into silvery-black :mellow:

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Isnt gold already palomino?

I'd be okay with replacing black but keeping brown

Yes,  I meant to say gold buckskin. But I really like the champagne one. 

I can see introducing *more* of Malena's wonderful colored horses to the game but I like the old horse colors too, especially the sort of light black one. The brown one is pretty nice too but my 4 WO horses are all the old black color which is my preference. Please no horseiside on the side to ride to this drastic step on the road to this horse evolution solution. Need I add a neigh? Otherwise, yea more new horsies added.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Performance and memory limitations are the reasons we cannot simply force more horse types in, we were extremely lucky to manage to fit 3 more. I believe if any were to come in new they would need to replace existing.

I'd like to see all the old horse textures replaced, especially the golden one as a palomino is not that colour, it's more tan shade of gold. The Grey is ugly. The brown is ok, but the blood bay is so much nicer covering the brown side of things. Let make this happen people :)

Do not ever touch my favourite grey horse! Let it stay grey please! :)

• Like 1

+1 if best change in my opinion would be the Palomino against gold buckskin. I dont like the old black but there seem a lot of people do favor them. Also the black-silver looks not very natural to me because I dont think such horses excist in real life other than people bleach their manes for show reasons. I love the white buckskin to but like with the black ones I know a lot of people that favor the old pure white horses. So could we maybe only change the old Palomino to gold buckskin or does someone love the old Palomino color actually more?

Edited by Sirene

+1

Yes please! The older horses definitely stand out when you stand them side by side with the newer textures.