-Crops

-Hitching post

-Harvest Helper

-Meditate

-Move to center

-Custom Spells and gods (Odin/Loki)

-Custom skill gain for characteristics

-Stable master

Events, Rifts, Ennemy kingdoms lootable deeds, we are open to suggestions.

Teamspeak: TS3.agqc.ca

Web: http://www.agqc.ca/anarchy

PvE (Holyvalley - Login) Map: http://www.agqc.ca/anarchy/mapholyvalley.html

PvP (Genesis) Map: http://www.agqc.ca/anarchy/mapgenesis.html

PvE (Forsaken) Map: http://www.agqc.ca/anarchy/mapforsaken.html

Edited by raphvw

The king need help!! join me :D

Edited by Henri

Cool server, has a lot of custom content, and nice friendly staff.  Deeds are free; And the coin is easy come by through bounty of killing creatures.  Nice starter place with custom portals to help you on your way through game.  There are experienced players playing who friendly with new players.

Best server out there ! Large abundance of creatures to fight. The Rift offers other creatures that even a veteran player would be challanged. No restrictions on priests. No limit on prayers per day. The staff is awesome!! Always there to answer questions and help you if you have any problems. Spyglass available for sale. Pen with a free horse available for new players. And you can "exchange" your horse to put it in your inventory for safe keeping if your dont want to lead it. Hota and pvp zone.  Horses can climb steeper hills. White and Black light right in starter town. Forging area, mine, and inn right in starter town. Free deeds up to 60 x 60 tiles. Upkeep and guards are reasonably priced. Many Mods available.

New pvp island being worked on and will soon be available. It will be all PMKs. More info on deed costs and settings for the pvp island will be added later. But you will be able to deed both islands so you can do the hota and hunt in the Rift on one server and pvp on the other. This is the best server I have found and I have found a home with a great community. Come to Anarchy Isles and we will do our best to make you feel at home as well !!

bump for awesome server and friendly, hard working GM's. join pvp server today

I too would like to bump this awesome WU server and team.  Holy Valley is a great PVE login server with practically unlimited opportunity for hunting and grinding skills.  The setup of the login server is the best I have ever seen, starting with Castle Cedarwood and continuing throughout the map, they have really strived to create the best PVE environment.  Free deeds with templars and they even have a hota event setup on this PVE server along with a rift area for higher fight training.  When you are ready, join Genesis through the portal and bring your gear and horse with you for PMK warfare.  I am still preparing for that journey but I get more and more excited for it every day.  The GMs are great, very helpful and generous.  They care about their server and players and it shows.

If you are looking for a very well-balanced WU server where you can enjoy all that Wurm Unlimited has to offer, give Anarchy Isles a try!  You won't be disappointed.

Found the Troll King early in the day and decided to do the Hota while I waited for more help.  Won the Hota and my first Hota statue.  I then logged out.  Came back in the evening to find a group of 8-10 wholly engaged in the king's destruction.  I hopped on my horse and put my Fo heal to work for the group.  The king eventually died.  I rolled and won his crown.  Life is good.

Servers are growing!  Come on over and find an awesome community dedicated to making your next WU experience memorable!

Edited by Eyesgood

Forsaken added to cluster, free deeding, PvE island.

Join us!

Had alot of fun on this server before i left for the summer(no computer for 2 months :( ) but i have friends still playing here and having a good bit of fun. Very relaxed server hardly any rules well worth a look. Plenty of space and overal jusy perfect to not take yo serious ans build something nice.

join anarchy isles pvp today, we have very friendly players and having fun whenever we can!

some pvp happened today 

[17:28:20] Kainef slain by Malev Shadilay 

[17:34:37] Worfeus slain by Aesys 

5 PMK is not enough! as Phantom Empire grows, we will need more enemies :D

• Like 1

So actually people playing the pvp map?  Also why the pvp server is 0/0? 

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 1