Sign in to follow this  
necroe

Add New Clothing To Wurm

Fur armor would be a nice addition to wurm being somewhere around the strength of leather/studded leather. Would go well with some of the helms and give additional stuff for fur to be used for in game. Would really complete the viking feel this game has. As well, can we finally get capes? :)

As well as some kinda holiday themed cloth armors, and some priest style clothing. I think god based would be cool to work similiar to kingdom tabards possibly to identify the type of priest you are. Even something to be worn in the tabard slot that would do this would be great. Also if we could make it so we can wear kingdom tabard of different kingdoms on freedom as well. Possibly some holiday themed things, that could be only craftable during the holiday associated with it would be cool too, some items such as scarfs that could be worn in jewellery slots. Obviously scarfs or the like could be purely cosmetic items.

If you have additional ideas to expand upon this please add them to thread.

+1 for fur armor & scarfs

wonder if Santa will bring the capes this year:ph34r:

tabards showing deity favours, idk about this one(not against, just idk..)

1 hour ago, Firestarter said:

Kingdom coloured clothing is an interesting idea.

yea this is good idea but if can be take to freedom isles ;D

14 minutes ago, Spytee said:

yea this is good idea but if can be take to freedom isles ;D

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, likely from the Freedom side, but as long as the kingdom colours can only be crafted by that kingdom.

I always thought being able to make a tabard or something with an alliance logo might be cool :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Firestarter said:

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, likely from the Freedom side, but as long as the kingdom colours can only be crafted by that kingdom.

Isn't that already the case with banners, wagons and towers? Why would anyone be bothered by holding to the pattern?

10 hours ago, Aniceset said:

I always thought being able to make a tabard or something with an alliance logo might be cool :D

You did not just write that :huh:, that's a chaos tabard-market killer... on the other side, it could be pushing people to join an alliance and socialize with others because of some alliance's AWESOME LOGO. Seen enough random people playing alone and never considering to join any alliance because of .. reasons, but what if they had something cool to offer?

8 hours ago, Darmalus said:
13 hours ago, Firestarter said:

Isn't that already the case with banners, wagons and towers? Why would anyone be bothered by holding to the pattern?

Makes sense to restrict them to chaos as freedom parts do not actually have these kingdoms, until 'fakes' appear on the market as possible to craft them.. with some deformation.. showing that they're fake.. made on pve ^^' you'll need to travel to chaos or ask a friend, buy one, so on..

11 hours ago, Darmalus said:

Aye, it is. It's just that in the past I've gotten a fair bit of hate for it when people have suggested to allow Freedom to craft all the wagons/flags etc, and I,a nd others, have disagreed with it.