Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

What's the point of the unlawful button in PVP

As the title suggests. What is the point of going unlawful trying to pick up a planted item on a PVP server, but gives you a message that this is disallowed on that server. I'm on chaos and have not tested this on epic, but isn't chaos supposed to be full loot for off deed items? Or do you have to have really have high stealing skill. 

Edited by polarbear

Chao9s also has an adapted freedom code hence the many bugs that appear

19 minutes ago, polarbear said:

As the title suggests. What is the point of going unlawful trying to pick up a planted item on a PVP server, but gives you a message that this is disallowed on that server. I'm on chaos and have not tested this on epic, but isn't chaos supposed to be full loot for off deed items? Or do you have to have really have high stealing skill. 

Its supposed to let you break the law and take the item, but ever since the new permission system it has been very broken on PvP servers. I have a thread listing about 15 similar issues that have arisen with the new permission system posted in server bugs 

It might also have something to do with when trying to steal from allies/kingdom/same deed.

unlawful allows you to use the stealing command, but i'm guessing is horribly broken with new permissions