Sign in to follow this  
Trooper

Rift - 13th Sept (Rift Closed)

North of Rome, in the bottom of J17. Its maybe 30-35 tiles off the highway in an apple forest. So current roads should suffice.

Its about 4 tiles from a flattened area that use to be a deed, thankfully most of the fences have long rotted away.

auction_timer_E1473931738.gif

rift.jpgrift.jpg

Edited by Trooper
Map and timer
  • Like 5

Thats going to be a hell of a long trip...

I'll try to make it down tomorrow evening if I can since tonight I am working late.

If you have gems for the rift mail them to me (etherdrifter) so I can charge them on the way/tonight, I don't mind paying delivery.

A reminder that we will need cloth squares for saccing and cotton for healing.

This will be the first rift where the healing cooldown is 10x longer, that means that spamming LoF won't happen!

If there is no healing area when I get there tomorrow I'll conjure up a basic one.

Not too far from me (@J-11) but I think it'll start around 3am where I am. :(  We'll see.  Gotta give love to the other side of the world I guess.

Headed that way. I have a bunch of cotton I just harvested. Will turn them into squares when i'm able, for Ether.

Looks like it will be 5:25am my time. Not sure I will be making it to this one or not, but good luck everyone!

I'll be heading there in the morning - a little of 12 hours from now - with any luck.

gunn and I are in the middle of a move and wont have time to help build anything this week :( just fyi

Actually something in my timezone...pity it's so far away from inde. Still nice one Troop.

I'll need someone to make a gate (tall iron for preference) and a lock to keep the mobs out.  The rest I can do using fo magic.

That should be possible - there is a mine, just needs the iron exposing.

There is a spot in the s.w. corner that might be good - it has the high ground and a water source. But have a look around, there is also some setting up on the east side, but the ground slopes down that way...