2. 2. Meditation

• No Medi
    • Fast Medi
    • Something like 2 weeks total to get max path
  3. 3. Skill Gain / Timers

• 100x 10x Fast PvP
    • 7.5x 5x Slower PvP but not turtle pace
    • Something Else - Leave Comment

i would be okay with 7.5x / 5x skillgain aswell, as long as there is no barrier you hit on 31+ characteristic stats

meditating and praying, well i dont want to grind another 6 months like in WO so yeah

Atm i think it will cap body at 70, 50 is a bit low. 

With that it will be 100x gain until you hit 70

I just have to lol... "10x is too slow"...  

I prefer 3x skill, 2x action timers, no epic curve... again, I'm probably the only one.

I personally like the 100x 10x idea because it removes the macroers since everyone can get their skills really fast. Otherwise is gonna be who has the best macros to get skills up faster and get an advantage over the others that cant leave their pc running 24/7 to macro.

Also we were talking about limiting all the stats to 70 except for ML that's gonna have no limit so you can queue 10 actions.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:06 PM, emoticondnd said:

I personally like the 100x 10x idea because it removes the macroers since everyone can get their skills really fast.

That's a really stupid way of looking at it. A few people abuse a system therefore you should remove the process entirely and give everybody instant skills? 

100x skill gain is a completely pointless way to play this game. This type of PvP is just shallow and unrewarding and basically sucks the fun out of it. The people who prefer this are usually the short term players who hop from server to server with no patience for the game.

Edited by MightySheep

On 16/09/2016 at 11:04 AM, MightySheep said:

That's a really stupid way of looking at it. A few people abuse a system therefore you should remove the process entirely and give everybody instant skills? 

100x skill gain is a completely pointless way to play this game. This type of PvP is just shallow and unrewarding and basically sucks the fun out of it. The people who prefer this are usually the short term players who hop from server to server with no patience for the game.

+1

The abuse was far more wide spread then what you think it was mightysheep. It was also game ending in scope because other people who didn't macro and didn't want to macro were ultimately paying the price for it in game and therefore soon eliminated themselves from playing the game.

While we might want to rail against the lack of admin control in the game with respect to macroing that is the root cause of this, the reality is that sometimes you have to shape the game so that blatant advantages are cancelled out. 100x gain eliminates the macroing advantage.

Same with reducing local to 30 - 40, it really gets rid of one of the major advantages to using bear mods.

More control from the admin side of the game would allow for more scope in terms of what is allowed to happen in game. Unfortunately we don't have that yet.