Sign in to follow this  
Taurus

No Creature template with id 2147483645

Hello fellow WU enthusiasts,

I have the following problem... A while ago I had the creatures mod installed and since its just inofficially patched I thought I might get rid of it rather sooner than later (maybe no one will fix it at some point in the future and then I have tamed animals in the db and its a lot more difficult to get rid of it).

Yeah so I deleted the mod and the properties file.

I went into my items.db and deleted all the eggs (cause of the creature mod hens and roosters) and I went into the creature.db to delete all the ocelots, horses and roosters and pandas and what not... I thought I got all of them, but suddenly I felt some lag on my server (never had any before) and I looked into the log and found this over and over!

[02:04:50 PM] WARNUNG com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: No Creature template with id 2147483647
com.wurmonline.server.creatures.NoSuchCreatureTemplateException: No Creature template with id 2147483647
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateFactory.getTemplate(CreatureTemplateFactory.java:79)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.spawnCreature(Zone.java:1136)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.poll(Zone.java:751)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1812)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1812)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

[02:04:50 PM] WARNUNG com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: No Creature template with id 2147483645
com.wurmonline.server.creatures.NoSuchCreatureTemplateException: No Creature template with id 2147483645
    at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateFactory.getTemplate(CreatureTemplateFactory.java:79)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.spawnCreature(Zone.java:1136)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.poll(Zone.java:751)
    at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1812)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1812)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

Sadly I have problems finding the solution for this... so if anyone could point me into the direction I have to look into... or tell me if I missed something in the db files I would be grateful, as I am really far away from being a java pro and the log does not show me enough info for my small knowledge to find out what to do... thank you.

22 hours ago, Taurus said:

I went into my items.db and deleted all the eggs (cause of the creature mod hens and roosters) and I went into the creature.db to delete all the ocelots, horses and roosters and pandas and what not... I thought I got all of them, but suddenly I felt some lag on my server (never had any before) and I looked into the log and found this over and over!

Yeah I did really delete all of the races mentioned in the mod... had the mod description open to see exactly which races I had to delete and did of course also delete the races that are not named different in the db, but have a race mod skin for example the horses were like this I think... I did just let the black dragon hatchling live and the trolls and some other stuff... nothing that was touched by the race mod of course ;-)

I did also look up another topic on the forums were people had problems getting hell creatures to spawn... for me they spawn slowly now, but might it be something like that?

by the way... I might just re-do the db clean-up in case I might have forgot one animal somewhere or something like that... I will report, if it helped ^^

Ok... wiped it all again... did just let the agressive mobs live where I can be sure they were not touched by the race mod... all others (agressives of race mod included like wild cat) were sent to the butcher block... ^^

Sadly no change... getting the exact same log events... always just those 2 IDs... I wonder what they actually are, cause I also can not find them in the creature.db or item.db... so I guess something else is the problem.

I am really open for help, as I am not experienced enough to even know what that template ID exactly is, or were it is stored exactly...

look into modsupport.db there are also some new creatures

Did anyone fix this problem, I still have the same problem, even with a new creatures.db please someone help!! 

Spoiler

[08:15:23 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: No Creature template with id 2147483647 com.wurmonline.server.creatures.NoSuchCreatureTemplateException: No Creature template with id 2147483647 at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateFactory.getTemplate(CreatureTemplateFactory.java:79) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.spawnCreature(Zone.java:1137) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.poll(Zone.java:752) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1955) at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1853) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555) at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

[08:15:23 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone: No Creature template with id 2147483645 com.wurmonline.server.creatures.NoSuchCreatureTemplateException: No Creature template with id 2147483645 at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateFactory.getTemplate(CreatureTemplateFactory.java:79) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.spawnCreature(Zone.java:1137) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.poll(Zone.java:752) at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.pollNextZones(Zones.java:1955) at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1853) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555) at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Edited by Darkness1990

Problem was fixed by first deleting all creatures in creatures.db and removing mountain lion hideouts and bear caves in Items.db  the template id was 314 instead of 521

Edited by Darkness1990