Sign in to follow this  
Sullen

Custom Artifacts and/or craftable custom "Masterpieces"

This is an important part of what I think WO/WU has been missing to take it to the next level. I'm sure the old "we can't do this because of PVP balance" bummer argument would be used, but I think it would take the game to a completely new level for a lot of players.

How about a small chance to create a "Masterpiece" item, like a part of the rare, supreme fantastic system.

Something like a Diablo-esque item system.

Like a small chance to create a "Masterpiece" that has random item attributes outside the normal item's qualities.

Maybe a hammer with greater durability, or lighter weight, or extra body strength when equipped, or boots that make you run faster, or horseshoes that make a horse even faster than the usual items we have, or a "yoke" that you use to create a special wagon that goes faster, or a "large sail" that when added to a Corbita makes it sail faster, or a sword that casts fireball when you hit something with it, or a large maul that looks like blood is dripping off it while its equipped, or a shovel that digs 3 dirt at once instead of 1, or boots that let you run faster, give more body stamina and also let you carry more weight, or set bonuses, and partial set bonuses, or items that increase your crafting skills (not to exceed 100 skill), or gear that increases the effectiveness of certain spells, like pants that make your heal spell better etc etc etc.

The imagination could run wild, but its pretty much just a glorified Diablo-esque item system.

I'd LOVE to see this one day, one can dream I suppose. I hope this inspires someone with the time and talent needed to pull this off someday.

Thanks for reading.

Sullen

Edited by Sullen

I felt it was worth mentioning that it's a random system, so there is 100% way to create one, it just happens through normal play like the current rare system we all know.