Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Hotfix 09/SEPT/16

Bugfix: Fixed issue where wounds did not occur falling, drowning, and walking through thorns.
Bugfix: Fixed issue where unhitched hell horses behaved oddly.
Bugfix: Fixed permissions issues on Chaos blocking actions on enemy deeds.

Undocumented change: stop leading is now instant, not queued action. While maybe useful in some situations, it breaks breeding if you try to queue it. (It was today, not yesterday as I used the queue this morning)

Bugfix: Possible fix for not being able to stop leading a hell horse if it attacks while being led.

This increased the action priority of stopping leading, it was in yesterdays update, not todays hotfix.

This was a sheep, not a hell horse. I used the queue stop leading this morning so either was expanded to adjusted this today.

Not expanded to adjust, stop leading does not check for creature, it's simply an action that had priority raised to occur before other actions.

this also happened when i filled a lantern lit while i was meditating it took priority over meditating did the fill then meditatin g started right form begining over again.. i think something is wrong and i already posted a topic in the client bugs but you failed to take notice of it..

and what you are saying is actions don't get qued any more there is some priority now?? that will break other actions i wish this was mentioned...

Edited by Psalamon

1 hour ago, Psalamon said:

this also happened when i filled a lantern lit while i was meditating it took priority over meditating did the fill then meditatin g started right form begining over again.. i think something is wrong and i already posted a topic in the client bugs but you failed to take notice of it..

and what you are saying is actions don't get qued any more there is some priority now?? that will break other actions i wish this was mentioned...

This doesn't have anything to do with your report on the lantern filling.  My response in your bug thread was to Pashka about the leading information.  Your  bug is something entirely different and I explained the issue here:  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/145040-tried-to-fill-a-lantern-while-meditating/&do=findComment&comment=1490134

Quote:

I have this bug already recorded, but with a different action causing the restart.  I've tested this and although the timer 'restarts', it actually finishes where it should have.  For example:  If you start your meditation, let the timer get down to 10 seconds, then fill your lamp - you will notice the meditaion timer starts at 2 minutes again, but in 10 more seconds it finishes (as it would have if you didn't fill the lantern).  I'll add your reproduction to the bug I already have listed.

So now the stop lead is instant and it doesn't take into account anything else that is going on?  Guess will take time to get used to not queing up actions.

18 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Fixed issue where wounds did not occur falling, drowning, and walking through thorns.

We're getting reports that damage ticks on medium and worse wounds seem to be much lower than they used to be, like a wound getting 1 damage per tick when it should be 10 - some unintended side effect?

Sign in to follow this