Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

tried to fill a lantern while meditating...

instead of filling being put after meditating was finishing it broke the meditation action and restarted it... the lantern was lit at the time.. if that helps.. thanks...

Friend reported that if you stop leading while breeding, it breaks the breeding and stops leading the horse.  It always allowed you to que this and would stop leading after the breeding.

14 hours ago, Psalamon said:

instead of filling being put after meditating was finishing it broke the meditation action and restarted it... the lantern was lit at the time.. if that helps.. thanks...

I have this bug already recorded, but with a different action causing the restart.  I've tested this and although the timer 'restarts', it actually finishes where it should have.  For example:  If you start your meditation, let the timer get down to 10 seconds, then fill your lamp - you will notice the meditaion timer starts at 2 minutes again, but in 10 more seconds it finishes (as it would have if you didn't fill the lantern).  I'll add your reproduction to the bug I already have listed.

13 hours ago, Pashka said:

Friend reported that if you stop leading while breeding, it breaks the breeding and stops leading the horse.  It always allowed you to que this and would stop leading after the breeding.

This behavior is the result of a bug fix which changed the priority of stop leading explained here by Retrograde:  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/145055-hotfix-09sept16/&do=findComment&comment=1490102