Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | Loyalty Rewards

Today we talk Loyalty and in this day and age in the mmo world it means a big thing. Reward and incentives are a big thing, especially in an industry that has so many games to choose from. Lets Talk!

Enjoy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

VROCK to Fogshore Timelapse

Spoiler

ESTERON Village revamp

Spoiler

Edited by Milosanx
organising
  • Like 14

Looks wonderful!

btw if you pause the video somewhere between 4:18 to 4:20 and look at the 2nd floor you'll see a special guest

• Like 1

Nice vid of our new Esteron! Too bad you didn't pop over to Esteron Market as well. It's actually not quite finished yet, so perhaps we can convince you to come back and make another video at some point. :) 

1 hour ago, Araninke said:

Nice vid of our new Esteron! Too bad you didn't pop over to Esteron Market as well. It's actually not quite finished yet, so perhaps we can convince you to come back and make another video at some point. :) 

I did ask Cambriaa about this. I was told "back off til it's finished" :P

2 hours ago, Milosanx said:

I did ask Cambriaa about this. I was told "back off til it's finished" :P

Hmm, that's not really what Cam and I discussed. Was just going to get back to her again when I realized you had already made the video :P 

Anyway, keep up the good work. Like I said, hopefully we can entice you to pay a visit at the Market some time in the future.

If only we could travel at those rocket speeds. On some WU servers horse cart speeds are increased nicely so that you can run right through the aggros on roads if you have no interest in messing with them but of course nothing like the vid.

Great deed design by Gunn as well, which without bridges would not have been so accessible. A very nice incorporation of them to achieve that creative design. Good to see that you stopped there for a bit to draw some perspective and attention to it.

A nice little speed trip through part of the vast expanses of Xanadu.

=Ayes=

Those tunnel corners are triggering my OCD... make 1 flat tile when changing slope directions man, it's not THAT inefficient and looks 100% better :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bdew said:

Those tunnel corners are triggering my OCD... make 1 flat tile when changing slope directions man, it's not THAT inefficient and looks 100% better :P

Ha...yes I know people hate my tunnel corners, they have for years. THey don't bother me at all. I find it a waste to lose a 20 slope just to make it pretty. That's my OCD :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Milosanx said:

New Video added at top -- ANGELS WATCH Deedplanner View

Do you still come to Angel westport on xan?

3 hours ago, Gawain said:

Do you still come to Angel westport on xan?

Atm, Anneke (vyn priest) which has lived there for years is doing the sailing stream around xanadu. I always said she would stay there and cast for the merchants and Milo would stay on xanadu, working there. Right now, Anneke un-premmed. I do feel devs really don't give incentive for preming multiple characters. I think they should look into that a bit. A couple of sleep powders really doesnt cut it. The fact of the matter is, I can play wurm with one character and spend the money I would put into preming more characters in to buying other games. 

Disclaimer** DEVs -give us more reason to prem more characters over playing other games?***

Some bee tips Milo

bring a measuring jug along with you, no need to leave too much honey in a wild hive, you can either take it all or just leave 1kg in the hive for 2nd queen production

fine to take all the wax

only need a higher ql hive if you are trying to take a single queen, if the wild hive goes noisy, any ql hive will do

On 12/12/2016 at 11:30 PM, JakeRivers said:

Some bee tips Milo

bring a measuring jug along with you, no need to leave too much honey in a wild hive, you can either take it all or just leave 1kg in the hive for 2nd queen production

fine to take all the wax

only need a higher ql hive if you are trying to take a single queen, if the wild hive goes noisy, any ql hive will do

Thx for the tips Jake.

With the QL of hive and I think it was Ceno that told me this and It work fine for me. Lower QL works but you still get a single queen at low level it just means you need to wait til 2kg honey, where as with a higher QL it will move at about 1kg. Seened to work like this.

Hi Milosanx, I was interested to hear the comments on the mountaintop I inhabit (around 14 mins into the map dump vid). What went on there is yes, I removed a lot of dirt and piled it up on my deed. It's a huge construction project that's been going on for years due to my sporadic play and the fact I've been at it totally solo - no villagers or hirees. Anyway if anyone's interested in taking a gander you can search out a tunnel entrance on the east side of the bottom of the mountain. Somewhere around 50x 32y on the Albia Roads map. I haven't been down in a long time so no doubt there's mobs in it. The tunnel is long but it's completely reinforced and you can't get lost because it's a single path. If you do visit make sure you check out the little secondary deed to the west, it has a rock spire that is probably the highest single-tile player made slope in vanilla Wurm, currently standing at 2,175 and growing.

On 23/12/2016 at 11:22 PM, Cartrip said:

Hi Milosanx, I was interested to hear the comments on the mountaintop I inhabit (around 14 mins into the map dump vid). What went on there is yes, I removed a lot of dirt and piled it up on my deed. It's a huge construction project that's been going on for years due to my sporadic play and the fact I've been at it totally solo - no villagers or hirees. Anyway if anyone's interested in taking a gander you can search out a tunnel entrance on the east side of the bottom of the mountain. Somewhere around 50x 32y on the Albia Roads map. I haven't been down in a long time so no doubt there's mobs in it. The tunnel is long but it's completely reinforced and you can't get lost because it's a single path. If you do visit make sure you check out the little secondary deed to the west, it has a rock spire that is probably the highest single-tile player made slope in vanilla Wurm, currently standing at 2,175 and growing.

Sounds like a good idea for a video, I might head up there sometime if I have the time.