Sign in to follow this  
zukapit

Die Voortrekkers [Blog]

This is just a fun little thread for a few friends and I too keep track of our progress starting fresh out of the portal and the ###### we get up too. About a week ago i decided to start playing wurm again and having no account I thought what better way than to get my best friend to join me, he goes by the infamous name of Toxiclolplayer (he knows nothing about wurm and is a complete Idiot). So we both created characters around the whitefay area and proceeded to go back to our place we played at when we first originally tried out the game in 2013 around December. Well we found it and in true wurm fashion died around 5 times getting to it not to mention the once great plains that were, were now a huge cedar and birch wood forest filled with monsters yay... 

Within our little friend community we have a rule that we made back when we started and that is a new player who joins us has to create a compulsory 100 planks this is mostly to do with the fact we need that 5 carp and so the two of us got at it and before long had a 1 tile shack which we aptly named the Abattoir (soon to be every new players house for the first night, initiation mate)

29uxhkj.jpg

2m5lzdu.jpg

I should probably mention we all jump on Skype together every evening a whole group of us and play games together, talk ###### and a general rave ensues against someone for the night. Before long word of our wurming got speed to another friend of ours who played with me back when and stilled had his old account, yay for 20 skill levels and non prem. His name Mikez and he will probably be one of the biggest ######s youll meet in this game, I mean this dude will log off with all the permissions not set, with all the tools needed to work with, all the best iron ore. Gezuz his a tit. His one of those blokes who will make something and rename it to Made by mikez and Praise Mikez. Oh lord i think that was the well he made us not too long ago. Shame helpful guy though, who we always prank ingame.

So that was the three of us by the end of the first day or so in wurm. Mikez, Toxiclolplayer and I.

2iktqvt.jpg

The three of us began working on the main temporary barracks which i designed and according to everyone was an abolute fcking architectural design failure so i resigned from every planning another house and I hear about it everytime i log into wurm. We cleared some trees and planted some food.

33y6gjq.jpg

2cpccbd.jpg

Soon more of our friends in Skype were starting to get the FOMO ( fear of missing out ) bug and low and behold two more players joined us, Greaver the silent work horse and Damothedoctor whose a ginger IRL need i say more ? Our place started to look like a squatter camp literally, corpses absolutely everywhere, junk littered and just random building sprouting up to take in these new refugees. Also to the 100 planks grind with them.

123oe9v.jpg

Our first week in wurm was super fun, this game is best played with others especially when performing the hundred of mundane tasks this game has to offer. The ability of friends to make fun should never be under appreciated. Whether it be raving on each other in skype or pranking other people in wurm or just talking absolute ###### in freedom (Toxic has been muted at least 10 times already how he gets that right only he knows) there is always something fun to do albeit working together on the plot.

Thanks Wurm for a great platform for some friends and I to have such a great time.

PS : Mikez if youre reading this we killed your horse and then We know you got a new one so heres a picture of us just before we ate it.

j9ud1e.jpg

• Like 2

my poor horse. This is why i lock my house

Edited by mikez