Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2016

I just reached 70 carpentry so sign me up for that. I'd also like to do some Blacksmithing and Masonry.

Edited by Damminson

Shrimpiie, reading your laundry list of things left to do, would it help if some of us come early, like on Friday the 16th and help finish anything before Sunday? I got 60+ carp, 80+ digging, and 53 masonary so can help do anything you need done.

Shrimpiie, the beds are done and are currently loaded in a ship that is at Zak's Ship Impalong.  As soon he is finished I will head that way with them :)  Thanks to Elizarya for working so hard on them!

As usual, she dropped everything to help me out ;)

If Zak gets too overwhelmed with ships, I will get them transferred over by this weekend and get to work on them :)

Let me know what is next !

7 hours ago, Talohan said:

Shrimpiie, reading your laundry list of things left to do, would it help if some of us come early, like on Friday the 16th and help finish anything before Sunday? I got 60+ carp, 80+ digging, and 53 masonary so can help do anything you need done.

Maybe some of us can come early and help Shrimpiie build a cooking building *wink*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damminson said:

Maybe some of us can come early and help Shrimpiie build a cooking building *wink*

I will be willing to come and help out as well. I am planning to visit the impalong with my 3 toons can just as well come a day or 3 earlier.

Sounds great, I'll be there, bringing my Nahjo and Paaweelr priests aswell.

The only skill I can offer fully is carpentry at 85, but I have around 50+ points in BS, FC, Fletching, Masonry and Pottery to help with intermediate imping if that's any worth to you.

I'd be willing to come and help as well. 71 masonry, almost 70 carp, got a few k of bricks hanging around, if needed. 

I will be there. I have a few skills that might be put to use "pre-imping" to get things up a bit in ql before the higher skilled guys get to it.

I'll also try to bring some veggies, but I'm just getting back into Wurm so I'm unsure how many I'll have.

I will be there and can help imp if needed. I have 92 carp, 86 blacksmithing, and 73 ship building. Just let me know if any is needed.

Some Updates

All the offers for assistance in completing various parts of the deed, thank you all very much. I would take more folks up on their offers but it is also a matter of my being around to coordinate in any capacity the working on them and materials and permissions ect. That said, there are a few things such as Nahjo favor that more of could certainly be used. My goal there is 100,000 favor stocked up, as at this moment the 10,000 wheat is only worth about 30,000 favor. The only real thing left to do is simply to move the appropriate furniture into each room and position in accordingly. I decided to just run with the first Inn building as it's the only completed Inn piece and I want it to shine!

Also, thanks to the hard work of Theonis the first colossus was completed and the second one is nearly done!

As for a sufficient cooking station, I have an area set aside at the front next to the main Impalong structure that should be doable to use as a cooking station. I don't have the time nor the resources at this point to dedicate towards its construction or anything like that so if anyone is wanting to contribute in that capacity and to coordinate its construction and setup I am more than happy to work with them on the necessary permissions for such a project.

To be clear, the Inn rooms are individual, as in I can set each door up with a specific player or multiple players as having the only access to that room, thus making it a safe location to store your valuable if needed as well. Each room comes outfit with a bed, wardrobe, coffer, and bedstand.

Nicrolis has had to cancel his sporadic fishing contests due to real life taking it's nasty hold upon him.

Lastly, spread the word! I want this to be like a big blowout sale; for everyone who possibly can to attend and partake in the fun. If you don't have skills to contribute then just come to get things improved/enchanted and partake in the games/giveaways. If you don't have anything you want to get improved/enchanted then hell, just come to enjoy the atmosphere! I hear of some Wurmians working out taxi services to allow others to attend this Impalong, so post here if you are offering that.

PS: I just got to painting the lamps on deed to Christmas green/red colors and it looks amazing if I do say so myself!

PSS: If I missed your name in the donator's list PLEASE let me know so I can add you.

• Like 5

I can donate about 10,000 corn ~93ql if that helps? May be a few days after it starts though. Put me down for Blacksmithing, Carp, CAS, Cloth, Fine Carp, Jewelry, Leather, Masonry, Plate, Pottery, Shields and Weapon smithing. Just point me where I can help most :) Looking forward to it! Thank you.

Edited by Harth

I have 60+ carpentry its not that high but can help out if your needing the help just let me know :) 

I will gladly donate some mortar and stone bricks to help you out with a cooking structure. I've got 3k mortar just sitting I can donate towards it. I'll start on some stone bricks and load them into my Knarr also.

Shrimpiie, can you add Elizarya to the list for carp, fine carp, blacksmithing, and/or leather?

Also Abbynormal for carpentry and Megacide for carpentry, masonry, and blacksmithing.  Other things I can help in but am not up to 70...

I don't know if you need to know about priests but just in case... Kylashandra is my Najho and TarlCabot is my Vyn, along with Famine and Shokan as Vyn batteries.

Thanks!

(also, if you get back in game tonight, please get my attention on either Abbynormal or TarlCabot)

• Like 1

Hoping to bring a Fo priestess to join the festivities. Twyla can help out with the casts and linkups i hope :)

Edited by Alikin

I'm, always surplus to requirements. 80+ carp but very low FC. 80+ Masonry but that's never useful. 
I'll get myself there to pre-imp, maybe have a go at blacksmithing now that my skill is 60+
I've always needed someone with perms to give me a hq log but my mining is high enough to assist blacksmithing without being awkward.
see u there

I have 70+ carp and Mason as well as 95blacksmithing. I'll be glad to do some imping. I'd also gladly pick people up from any server, just Pm me.

Realized I never left a post. Arriving with Dridmar 80 wepsmithing and 70 fine carpentry. Bringing vyn priest aswell,Daenerysyormborn.

Some Updates

I want to thank everyone that offered their assistance, and wish to say I apologize that I was unable to have the time to coordinate any efforts to help build and whatnot. As for donations of materials like saccables, those are always accepted, so feel free to bring them with you!

Some special thanks to folks for their efforts in time and dedication in the past weeks to get things done!

Spoiler

Damminson has taken charge of the planning(it looks really cool) and construction of a cookhouse, so a huge thanks to him for taking up that mantle. I don't know really what all accoutrements or foods would be good to have or store in there but folks are entirely free to bring in things like larders and other things of the new cooking update.

A big thanks to Theonis for finishing both colossi on the deed, now we have large pillars that Wurmians can see for miles around(they are vynoran colossi by the way and are named Merry Christmas!).

Special thanks to Kyleshandra for donating an immense amount of time moving the furniture into the Inn structure rooms and donating/assembling all 50 beds for use! Also taking the time to chop up veggies for use as saccables and create 20 floor boards for use!

There is a small hiccup with the scavenger event unfortunately, as I was unable to procure a knarr as a prize, so if there is anyone with a spare one out there that is able to get it to the Impalong site? That would make this event incredibly cooler :)

Lastly, I have exactly 49 more rooms left that I am able give to people so if you need a room please post in this thread or contact me directly. A reminder that these rooms are entirely secure in that only you or others you want on the access list will be able to enter, meaning you can store your valuables as needed in safety. Please list the exact spelling of any and all accounts you want to have access to the room as well.

PS: There will be a sign on each floor next to the stairs listing the names of the people who have a room reserved on that floor, this makes it easier to tell at a glance which floor you are on, rather than having to hover your mouse over each and every door.

• Like 5

Add me to list of Blacksmithing, Pottery, Masonry, PAS, Carpentry and Stonecutting.

Bringing my Vynora priest with me for all those Coc/Woa/FB/Nimble services. My priest is also very well trained to chop veggies.

Would like to have a room for myself (Raybarg) and my priest (Lisae).

been a while since i've been able to make it one but i'll attempt to make it on zivirt. can do well, quite a few things. whatever is needed :D

i plan on joining in. Will probably fiddle a bit with everything i m able to

I'm already here, with that order you wanted.

How did you get a wild hive on deed?

Edited by Kswords

Everyone has already logged off for the night. Saw you before I went to sleep