Sign in to follow this  
Ulviirala

[RELEASED] UnlimitedQuacks 1.4.2 - Another small collection of mods

On 9/26/2018 at 3:04 PM, Batta said:

It is working fine for us.

Are you using FireBurnTime version 1.4.1?

2 hours ago, Darkness1990 said:

Are you using FireBurnTime version 1.4.1?

Yes, since:

On 9/5/2016 at 12:27 AM, Ulviirala said:

The 1.4.2 update seems to have required only Pick More Sprouts to be updated.

On 9/7/2016 at 2:49 AM, Ulviirala said:

the target temperature the Fire Burn Time mod estimates can now be configured, the exact figures are in the config file as well.

# 0    -  999   The fire is not lit.
# 1000 - 1999	A few red glowing coals can be found under a bed of ahshes.
# 2000 - 3499	A layer of ashes is starting to form on the glowing coals.
# 3500 - 3999	A hot red glowing bed of coal remains of the fire now.
# 4000 - 4999	A few flames still dance on the fire but soon they too will die.
# 5000 - 6999	The fire is starting to fade.
# 7000 - 8999	The fire burns with wild flames and still has much unburnt material.
# 9000+			The fire burns steadily and will still burn for a long time.

i dont know what this means. what is the difference if i configure it to 1000 vs 9000, will it give a different message?

sorry if the question is dumb.

12 hours ago, Griffith said:

i dont know what this means. what is the difference if i configure it to 1000 vs 9000, will it give a different message?

sorry if the question is dumb.

Not a dumb question.  You can configure it to tell you how many minutes until it reaches whatever burn stage you want. For example, if you set it to 5000, it will tell how many minutes until the fire will start to fade.  If you set it to 1500 it will tell you how many minutes until the fire is down to just coals. It's whatever you find most useful.

• Like 1

Hi.

Is there a way to make the mod in a way that players can turn off the ash creation if they want? Like, its hard to Fire Roast food in a campfire when you get ash in it.

/Calthaza

is there a chance to update pick more sprouts? Because its not working with the new wurm version

Eject

8 hours ago, Eject said:

is there a chance to update pick more sprouts? Because its not working with the new wurm version

Eject

PickMoreSprouts is working fine for us on our server.

We recently noticed that any new bulk containers aren't being enlarged, although crates are working fine.  I checked the database and it appears that no bins made since the 1.8 patch have been enlarged.  Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, were you able to fix it?

@Ulviirala  Any chance you could add flowers to the Pick More Sprouts mod, or maybe create a Pick More Flowers mod?  It would be great to be able to configure how many flowers players could pick at one time.

The Epic Mission Hints mod is causing errors and/or crashing my server...

[07:41:14 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Tree hints could not be applied.
[07:41:14 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: null
javassist.NotFoundException: createUseTileMission(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus
    at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1262)
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.TreeHint(EpicMissionHints.java:985)
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.preInit(EpicMissionHints.java:37)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)

[07:41:14 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Mission types options could not be fully initialised.
[07:41:14 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: null
java.lang.Exception: Can't find variable 'desired' in 'generateNewMissionForEpicEntity'. Has the class file changed?
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.MissionTypes(EpicMissionHints.java:429)
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.preInit(EpicMissionHints.java:43)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

I can't say what version the errors/crashes started on, but it's definitely happening at the current version (1.8.0.3) and I believe it was happening on the previous version of the WU Server too, though not 100% certain. It's my test/dev server, no other mods (with the exception of the ones that come bundled/packaged with ago1024's modloader) are installed.

yeah i had a look and the method createUseTileMission doesn't exist anymore.

javassist.NotFoundException: createUseTileMission(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus

so mod will need to be updated to work again.

[09:32:26 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Initialising epic mission cut tree hint.
[09:32:26 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Tree hints could not be applied.
[09:32:26 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: null
	at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1262)
	at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.TreeHint(EpicMissionHints.java:985)
	at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.preInit(EpicMissionHints.java:37)
[09:32:26 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Mission types options could not be fully initialised.
[09:32:26 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: null
java.lang.Exception: Can't find variable 'desired' in 'generateNewMissionForEpicEntity'. Has the class file changed?
	at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.MissionTypes(EpicMissionHints.java:429)
	at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.preInit(EpicMissionHints.java:43)

Can this be fixed. This mod is so much easier to use then.

Edited by Killerterreur

I think that the ash produce mod may be producing a significantly high amount of ash (wrongly).

I've got mine configured at 1% chance and 1 item, but it seems every tick produces an ash unit. In only a few minutes there are multiple 6.4kG stacks.

# Percentage chance of ash production each second.
#
# NOTE: THIS OPTION'S BEHAVIOUR CHANGED FROM VERSION 1.3
#       TO 1.4 FROM "1 in N" TO PERCENTAGE CHANCE!
#
# [default: 10]
ashChance=1

# How many pieces of ash each tick adds to the forge,
# one piece is 0.10 kg. Maximum is 64 ash, that is 6.40 kg.
#
# If there's already ash, its weight will be set to the max
# of 6.40 kg until the ash stack limit is met. Excess goes to
# waste.
#
# [default: 1]
ashAmount=1

Edit: Here's how much ash got produced in an oven from 1x kindling and 1x tar: https://i.imgur.com/ggZsWJP.png

Could it be possible that the chance as a percentage is not being divided by 100? (So my 1% should become 0.01 float.)

Edited by Adambean
Added configuration and sample result image.

I've just looked at your AshProduce source code and have a few questions.

The default value is a bit inconsistent:

private int _AshChance = 60; // Default percentage chance.

The properties file says 10 is default?

Here is where the property "ashChance" is read:

_AshChance = Math.max(1, Integer.valueOf(properties.getProperty("ashChance", String.valueOf(_AshChance))));
if (_AshChance < 0 || _AshChance > 100)
    _Logger.log(Level.WARNING, "Values for ash chance should range from 0 to 100, current value: {0}.", _AshChance);
_Logger.log(Level.INFO, "Global ash produce chance is {0}%.", String.valueOf(100 - _AshChance));

Why is the log message printed as `String.valueOf(100 - _AshChance)`? That would mean if I specify 1 (as in 1%) in the configuration your mod is going to say the global chance is 99%.

Ok, so config aside, you're building a hash map consisting of integer pairs, which are the entity template ID and their chance of producing ash:

_Chances.put(producerID, producerChance == -1 ? _AshChance : producerChance);

In my case the 2nd integer is always 1 as I've not specified per-entity chances.

Now, in the iterator that builds the condition for whether ash will be produced "this tick":

Entry<Integer,Integer> next = (Entry<Integer,Integer>)iterator.next();
sb.append(String.format("(%d >= ashChance && this.getTemplateId() == %d)", next.getValue(), next.getKey()));

This looks correct. `1 >= ashChance`, with `ashChance` coming from a Random instance.

What I think is really going on is that your logic is running far too often. Even though my chance is 1% it seems to be that there are so many iterations of the hook method being called that 1% is still going to produce good odds.

Beta branch.

Double bulk capacity does not work. crate will fill up to the amount but if closed and reopened it goes down to default level

EG small crate, fill up to 300 dirt, close and reopen 150 dirt inside.

Still hoping for an up-to-date copy of NoHolyGround, if anyone can help me out?

@BattaJust ran into a problem with NoHolyGround. In case you also have the "upkeepcosts" mod installed, I have the solution.

Since upkeepcosts overwrites entire classes, it gets rid of the changes other mods might have made, such as NoHolyGround.

Anyway the easy fix is to add the following line to your NoHolyGround.properties file:

depend.suggests=upkeepcosts

This will ensure this mod is loaded after upkeepcosts, and as such the changes it makes take effect.

Edit: I've also released a fixed version on my fork of these mods, but you really don't need it if you just insert that line I mentioned. https://gitlab.com/tyoda-wurm/UnlimitedQuacks

Edited by Tyoda
  • Like 3

hello all,

i have a question which is a request aswell. why arent fences in the -no holy ground- mod? i would love to use them for fencing the road up to the holy ground and the holy ground as well but cant do that because of it. can they be put into the mod please? i would be very happy!

greetings Zaidonia