Sign in to follow this  
Ulviirala

[RELEASED] UnlimitedQuacks 1.4.2 - Another small collection of mods

Has anyone been able to get PickMoreSprouts to work since the sandstone update?  Ours crashes the server.

Yea its working for me, without problems

Eject

Hmm.  Must be interacting badly with one of my other mods.  

Post the serverlog Batta, maybe one can help

Hello dear Ulviirala

Are the mods now for the newest version? specialy nomailcost for me ^^

Thanks in advance

Eject

The creator of these mods seems to be somewhat inactive. Pretty sure you will have to wait a bit.

Edited by Sklo:D

It's on my radar, still getting E-Mails from subscribing to the thread. I'll take a look and try to sort things out by the weekend. Thanks for letting me know, you get the stone rolling for maintaining working versions. It would've taken ages by myself to find out, as I don't follow WO/WU development much at this time.

• Like 1

Pick More Sprouts also needs updating. Thanks for checking up!

• Like 1

On 9/5/2016 at 0:27 AM, Ulviirala said:

Pick more sprouts

• Pick more sprouts with one action.
  • Configurable (defaults to 5).

Would it be possible to offer this on the Github page as a separate download, as you've done for AshProduce, EpicMissionHints, FireBurnTime, and NoMailCost?  Would be much more convenient for me.  :-)

On 7/13/2017 at 5:28 AM, Governor said:

No mail cost is broken

I've ran it with ModLoader version v0.26.3-e9998cf on WU v1.4.0.1 and I could not confirm that it broke. I'm getting both log entries, created spirit mansions, houses, castles, and cottages have an enchantment, and I'm not charged postage to send or receive items.

[03:40:32 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost: Mod will disable mail postage cost.
[03:40:32 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost: Newly created mailboxes will get 31.000000 power Courier enchants.

Could you check the server.log for NoMailCost entries?

On 7/15/2017 at 8:38 PM, Batta said:

Would it be possible to offer this on the Github page as a separate download, as you've done for AshProduce, EpicMissionHints, FireBurnTime, and NoMailCost?  Would be much more convenient for me.  :-)

That definitely needed updating for a while now, and luckily wasn't all that complicated. By the way, the reason there is no ZIP file for PMS in the 1.4.1 release (as well as other features), is because these mods had no updates for that release version. If you scroll down and find the first ZIP for download, that would be the latest release version :)

PMS should work again on WU 1.4: https://github.com/dmon82/UnlimitedQuacks/releases/tag/1.4.2

I've ran all the other mods from the 1.4.1 release on my local test server without errors in the logfiles, and they seem to be functional. If you find some broken functionality, please post here or open an issue on Github. Try to make sure that it really doesn't work, running a testserver with only one mod active is a good way. Otherwise it might be a compatibility issue and the whole mod list is required, ideally a ZIP of the whole mods folder for ease of access to try and address the issue.

17 hours ago, Ulviirala said:

I've ran all the other mods from the 1.4.1 release on my local test server without errors in the logfiles, and they seem to be functional. If you find some broken functionality, please post here or open an issue on Github. Try to make sure that it really doesn't work, running a testserver with only one mod active is a good way. Otherwise it might be a compatibility issue and the whole mod list is required, ideally a ZIP of the whole mods folder for ease of access to try and address the issue.

I put my own spin on them but its still your code, I use several of your mods and no mail cost is one of them. I can confirm working fine.

The no mail cost mod is working fine. I had a strange issue that I thought was the cause. The no mail cost mine is working great. Sorry for the confusion

Since 1.5 the "tracking" feature of the epic mission hints has been working on maybe a 50/50 chance. (As in 50% of the time when you track it simply displays only vanilla tracking but no line from the mod). Kinda odd figured it something went wonky it either would or  wouldn't but that's what we've been seeing.

Edited by LifesaverM
sp

Any chance of making the size of the ash "stack" configurable?  6.40 kgs of ash is 64 pieces, and that is far too much for what we want. I would love to be able to make it so that there is a max number of 12 ash (1.20 kgs) from a campfire and 1 ash (0.10 kgs) from other items. 

@Ulviirala what do you think? Is it possible to give us this option?

Edited by Batta

At the moment you can set the chance in seconds

make ashchance=3600 to get one ash in a hour ^^

much forges will burn 1 or 2 hours so the ash production is low than

Eject

13 hours ago, Eject said:

At the moment you can set the chance in seconds

make ashchance=3600 to get one ash in a hour ^^

much forges will burn 1 or 2 hours so the ash production is low than

Eject

Thank you for this advice, but mainly we want to get 12 ash in a campfire, but even one of the ash stacks is 6.40 kgs (64 ash). If a campfire lasts 10-12 minutes...are you able to work out the math so that we end up with only 1.20 kgs total?

Edit:  Is it 19,200 minutes?  I don't know, I suck at this sort of math.

Edited by Batta
struggled with some maths...

hmmm normaly if the campfire lasts 12 minutes, you shouldnt get more than 1,20 kgs if ashchance=60

if i read the config correct it says you get 1ash per N seconds (standard 60)

Eject

add: if i remember right, an older version of this mod had another config file where you was able to set all details...i miss it

5 hours ago, Eject said:

hmmm normaly if the campfire lasts 12 minutes, you shouldnt get more than 1,20 kgs if ashchance=60

if i read the config correct it says you get 1ash per N seconds (standard 60)

Eject

add: if i remember right, an older version of this mod had another config file where you was able to set all details...i miss it

What we are getting is "one" ash, but that is one stack, 6.40 kgs, which is 64 ash.

Not sure if these are still updated, or someone took them over, or what the deal is.
But I've noticed these errors.

No Holy Ground

[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoHolyGround loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoHolyGround during phase load
[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoHolyGround loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoHolyGround$1 during phase load
[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoHolyGround loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoHolyGround$2 during phase load
[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoHolyGround loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoHolyGround$3 during phase load

Fire Burn Time

[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod FireBurnTime loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.FireBurnTime during phase load
[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod FireBurnTime loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.FireBurnTime$1 during phase load

Ash Produce

[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod AshProduce loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce during phase load
[04:24:34 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod AshProduce loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce$1 during phase load

odd, this 3 parts of the mod are working on my servers

Eject

On 3/1/2018 at 1:03 AM, Eject said:

odd, this 3 parts of the mod are working on my servers

Eject

They are working, but those notifications mean they can cause issues with other mods who use the same areas of the game.
This is the only reason I mentioned them here, so that perhaps they could be addressed to prevent that possibility from becoming a reality.

Since 1.6 I'm having these issues:

Spoiler

[09:31:27 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Tree hints could not be applied.
[09:31:27 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: null
javassist.NotFoundException: createUseTileMission(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus
    at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.TreeHint(EpicMissionHints.java:985)
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.preInit(EpicMissionHints.java:37)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)

and

Spoiler

[09:31:27 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: Mission types options could not be fully initialised.

[09:31:27 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints: null
java.lang.Exception: Can't find variable 'desired' in 'generateNewMissionForEpicEntity'. Has the class file changed?
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.MissionTypes(EpicMissionHints.java:429)
    at com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.EpicMissionHints.preInit(EpicMissionHints.java:43)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)

My server's definitely not happy about that and is refusing to start up now. I've tried deleting the mods as well but the server still keeps trying to read them and throwing the same errors even when they aren't there which makes literally no sense to me. Anyone having a similar issue?

16 hours ago, Darkness1990 said:

Please Update to 1.8 fire burn time isn't working :)

It is working fine for us.