Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Let's Build an Underground Dwelling - Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online

We are back at it again, this time to begin to build their underground dwelling as they discuss all things Wurm! A lot has been done in the village over the past few weeks and we take you on a tour of the place. As we build our underground dwelling, we discuss the upcoming cooking system, what we like about it and where we see it going. 

• Like 5

the grass under the bridge can be ezly removed get someone on a cart  have them back you up into it click tile and then get off cart  and pack tile /pave

• Like 1

Your place is coming along amazingly guys, real shame about the mic problems :( 

Can't wait to see the next ep! :) 

• Like 1

Fantastic looking deed guy :)

We hate to say this, but even your great video does not do it full justice, you have to actually see this place and walk around it, its truly fantastic !

We have had the fortune to do that many times, if you are clsoe by and ever get the chance, you really should drop in and look around if the guys are online :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

I have been lurking the entire week hoping to catch it on air but meh... seems it happens around 3am my time. *sob sniffle*

But you guys provide something awesome to watch while I grind away on my deed. :)

(I catch myself often just turning on a episode on youtube for the heck of it.)

Not to mention so much food for thought.... totaly love Adams Maze House.

And that basement idea is plain nuts but so awesome, thumbs up for pulling it of so nicely.

Really stuns me sometimes what some people manage to build in wurm, seems bridges opened a lot of possibilities.

The deed looks to be coming along nicely.

Thought about making a detour to visit on the way back north west from the latest rift, but fairly sure it would have been the middle of your night. So, took a shorter detour to visit Puzzle Labyrinth - are there any plans to complete this?  

Another great video.  It really is awesome to see and watch such a positive video that promotes our game and might give a new player or prospective player reasons to play / stay.      Keep them coming.

Cheers

On September 4, 2016 at 10:15 AM, icbash said:

the grass under the bridge can be ezly removed get someone on a cart  have them back you up into it click tile and then get off cart  and pack tile /pave

I will definitely try this! Thanks.

And thanks to everyone else for such kind words. The deed is open to explore so feel free to come and take a look any time, even when we are not around!

As well, keep the questions coming! Ask us anything and we will probably answer it on our next Q&A segment.

Always great to watch your vids! Wish I could come and attend them live more. I love the extensive use of bridges. In all honesty I have yet to build a single bridge. And yet, with help from your videos, my mind is filled with all the possibilities! :)