Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah

Happy Birthday Shrimpiie!!

Yes. It was @Shrimpiie's birthday yesterday and he told no one. So I think we all should take this time to write out everything we think about Shrimpiie. 

Shrimpiie, 

When you first PMed me to ask if you could help out with the Xanadu Imaplong in July of last year I was so nervous and exited when I got your PM. talking to you for for the first time was like meeting a celebrity or my idol. A year and a half later we talk with each other every day and I can count on you to make me smile and make me laugh. 

I love you so much and I hope you had a fun Birthday. Happy birthday you crazy crustacean.

• Like 4

Stalkers are real :blink:. Check outside your windows and lock your doors shrimp.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Shrimp!

cocktails for everyone!

bw2b09_shrimp_cocktail.jpg

Edited by KyleBooze
  • Like 3

woah!  really?
I'll make a pink cake! .. I'll make it manly with stuff on it.  and send it to umm.. send it to umm.. oh never mind i don't have an oven.

Happy Birthday man!!

hope it was a good one.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

Dear God Lord Shrimpiie...

We were just talking on Sunday and there's YOU letting ME bend your ear about stuff and things on your Birthday..... and you didn't even tell me.

Congrats on your birthday m8.... when i come down to the Xmas impalong i'll have to buy you a BEER !!! ..... if it's in the game by then . :P

• Like 1