Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

PC Rare 100QL Silver Pickaxe with BotD 100

[16:04:57] A tool for mining. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.
[16:04:57] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Enki'.

[16:04:57] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [100]

Named "The Cave Dweller" as it was the prize for the contest on the test server for underground dwelling testing.

9RJD6v6.png

• Like 4

I wouldn't use this if it's the only one in existence and the effort to reimp and reenchant to 100 ql, it's a collectors item not an item to use.

• Like 1

probably worth 20-25s , i would use it, reimping would not be easy, but who cares, it's a lot of high ql mining anyway, and being a silver rare pick it would still be a collectible item, it's not a decoration you can show off or leave or the ground either way.
i wouldn't buy it at more than 15 though

Edited by Davih

48 minutes ago, Davih said:

probably worth 20-25s , i would use it, reimping would not be easy, but who cares, it's a lot of high ql mining anyway, and being a silver rare pick it would still be a collectible item, it's not a decoration you can show off or leave or the ground either way.
i wouldn't buy it at more than 15 though

Can always carry it, that's what I'd use it for.

I agree, wouldn't use it to mine anything... 100ql is too nice to ruin.

Makes it hard to value...would really need an auction.

Auction it with a 10s start bid? It's worth at least that anyway. If it was yours from winning the event, it's probably worth more to you than anyone else though. I know it would be to me.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 2

On 9/3/2016 at 4:08 PM, Outlaw said:

If it was yours from winning the event, it's probably worth more to you than anyone else though. I know it would be to me.

Yeah, Outlaw, that's why I was just checking for now. It's unique and I won it which makes it valuable to me. I have a couple knarrs I am building. I will go that route and keep the pick in my backpack. :-)

not many blacksmiths that can imp it back to 100 (quite a few that can get it 98+) but regardless that is one kick ass pick and will last you a long time, I would use it myself and if you get that imbued it will give you nothing but satisfaction

because it is rare and starting at 100 it will be a long time before you need to get it imp'd back up, but if you get it imbued and only use it when you want top ql ore it will last you years