Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Seeking new village

Three year player seeking new home with an active village on Pristine that needs a master farmer - preferably a coastal location since all my stuff is loaded aboard my Corbita. I am active every day on Wurm and enjoy working on village projects. I am located in the eastern time zone of the U.S.

Edited by Ronin
  • Like 1

I know you are on Pristine, but if you don't have luck there and want to give Xanadu a try we have room :)

4 hours ago, Aniceset said:

I know you are on Pristine, but if you don't have luck there and want to give Xanadu a try we have room :)

+1 To a very active / friendly Village. Worth the trip to just check it out.

• Like 1

I can offer you a active alliance and a deed to to farm on.

On the pristine map it's blood moon island. Big circle. Island central east. There's a bridge to the mainland. Or a deed that is closer to me about about a 5 minute cart ride. From blossom.

Serraphine in game.

Yea there are active alliances in Pristine.

Xanadu peeps or the Amish people LOL dont need to come to other servers forums and try to steal our peeps.

U guys keep living in Xanapoo driving ur carts sideways and stuff and keep on your way yea. PEACE!

14 hours ago, Ohana said:

Serraphine in game.

Thats all u need to know to join our alliance in PRISTINE. :D

Further else I own a couple deeds on the coast if your interested, pm me to Tuga pls :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tuga said:

U guys keep living in Xanapoo driving ur carts sideways and stuff

lol

7 hours ago, Tuga said:

Yea there are active alliances in Pristine.

Xanadu peeps or the Amish people LOL dont need to come to other servers forums and try to steal our peeps.

U guys keep living in Xanapoo driving ur carts sideways and stuff and keep on your way yea. PEACE!

Thats all u need to know to join our alliance in PRISTINE. :D

Further else I own a couple deeds on the coast if your interested, pm me to Tuga pls :)

It isn't about "Stealing" people from your server.. as I said, if they didn't have luck finding someone to take them in they are welcome that's all. Would rather see someone play the game than be left alone looking :) I hope they have found a lovely home wherever they end up.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:34 PM, Aniceset said:
35 minutes ago, Aniceset said:

It isn't about "Stealing" people from your server.. as I said, if they didn't have luck finding someone to take them in they are welcome that's all. Would rather see someone play the game than be left alone looking :) I hope they have found a lovely home wherever they end up.

ItI know you are on Pristine, but if you don't have luck there and want to give Xanadu a try we have room :)

It's ok Ani, I appreciate your offer and if I don't find an active, stable village on Pristine I will certainly consider your place. I have seen pics that you have posted and you and your villagers have done a remarkable job. Thanks

As someone who has a place in both lands, all I can say is that a new player- or in this case a returning player- will receive a warm welcome wherever they decide to call home- you have two good offers good luck in your decision.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spolmit said:

As someone who has a place in both lands, all I can say is that a new player- or in this case a returning player- will receive a warm welcome wherever they decide to call home- you have two good offers good luck in your decision.

Thanks, I am sure I will find a nice niche somewhere. Actually I have been active in the game for nearly three years and bounced around between Pristine & Xan.

I moved away from laggy Xan, didnt like that server borders are so far away there. If someone likes travelling like me a smaller server is just a lot more practical, even to travel to different Xan places.... because I only need to sail this long way (server border-xan) one time not twice. So I recommend Pristine if you like to visit different servers from time to time ;-).

Edited by Sirene

On 9/1/2016 at 10:29 AM, Ronin said:

Three year player seeking new home with an active village on Pristine that needs a master farmer - preferably a coastal location since all my stuff is loaded aboard my Corbita. I am active every day on Wurm and enjoy working on village projects. I am located in the eastern time zone of the U.S.

We can arrange a pickup too if you decide to come and join xan/AE :3 because we go that extra mile to make sure you're having fun.

Edited by Legios

.. and that request was made only 10 months ago

• Like 2