Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online | Map Dumps | Changing the World

This actually an unreleased video from last year. I thought I might throw it up anyway :)
We chat about a bit of Milo history, friends, deeds and stuffs.
Enjoy!

• Like 2

I always like to hear about Wurm Online History so it was nice to watch.

Exactly. It was a bit of a dodgy episode, but I had it there and knew the new ones were coming. Sooooo up it went!

After haveing seen this clip I will absolutely refuse to get an alt and teleport there, I will visit you myself on a horse :P

Looks like a true adventure!

I was genuinely impressed with your knowledge of the Indie map. There is probably only several dozen players that actually knew I had a deed on Indie after I sold Halcyon to Howitzer and only a quarter of those actually knew where it was....seems you are one of them  :P

Good video man! 

"The good blacksmith" you talked about who lived down southwest was Zuperman, tho when I first arrived on Inde 6 years ago he was know as the guy to go to for weapons.(718 days ago since he was online according to my friendlist x_x)

Or, maybe a new guy took over the deeds and is a good blacksmith, and in that case, I dont know him :P

Nice episode, never done to much travelling on inde, always stuck to west side of the map, in the east I only had a small hunting deed for a while near the steppe.

Edited by Lycanthropic

6 hours ago, Lycanthropic said:

"The good blacksmith" you talked about who lived down southwest was Zuperman, tho when I first arrived on Inde 6 years ago he was know as the guy to go to for weapons.(718 days ago since he was online according to my friendlist x_x)

Or, maybe a new guy took over the deeds and is a good blacksmith, and in that case, I dont know him :P

Nice episode, never done to much travelling on inde, always stuck to west side of the map, in the east I only had a small hunting deed for a while near the steppe.

Yes. It was Zuperman. I do recall getting weapon repairs from him before I started going to Gumbo.

9 hours ago, Emoo said:

I was genuinely impressed with your knowledge of the Indie map. There is probably only several dozen players that actually knew I had a deed on Indie after I sold Halcyon to Howitzer and only a quarter of those actually knew where it was....seems you are one of them  :P

Good video man! 

I do make an effort to sus out info on indy especially if it's about the SE. As far as I know that deed is still going, but I have gone down there for sometime. After the "Great Trader Exodus" a lot of lil deed with the Standard 3x3 building dropped.

After haveing seen this clip I will absolutely refuse to get an alt and teleport there, I will visit you myself on a horse :P

Looks like a true adventure!

Come over anytime. I'm just attacking this other mountain top atm. 

• Like 1