Sign in to follow this  
Goldgretel

[Issue] Attackable hell horse(branded)while hitched to cart

While showing around my deed to a friend today,he got attacked by one of my hell horses hitched to my cart,and my friend unintentionally was able to harm the horse even though both hell horses are branded and hitched,and on a pve server.Now, normally another player it is not able to attack back a branded and hitched horse,but what i found after getting some info is that if the hell horse is making a bad move can be attacked back, in this specific situation,due to an error in the way it was coded.

[13:15:32] The adolescent Eaglehunting kicks R...   pretty hard in the chest and irritates it.
[13:21:38] R...cuts the adolescent Eaglehunting very hard in the stomach and harms it.

Hopefully this issue can be solved.

Thanks to DrSatan for trying to help.

I actually attacked a player when he made a bad move outside a duel on a pve server, so seems like the same bug.  I am so used to just attacking people for the fun of it on a pvp server, went to do it on deli and I actually hit him once couldn't reproduce it and hit him again but the logs did say he made a bad move before it so I took it as a bug related to that like you pointed out.(You need to be on deed and have attack other citizens on to even target them, but it will just keep swinging and doing nothing unless they make a bad move than you seem to have a chance to strike even on a pve server).

Edited by Darklords

So, I targeted a pig, Alyeska started leading it, and then I hit it while she was leading it around.

[19:50:58] You target a mature pig.

[19:50:59] A mature pig now follows Alyeska.

[19:50:59] You try to cut mature pig.

[19:51:00] That would be very bad for your karma and is disallowed on this server.

[19:51:04] You cut mature pig deadly hard in the calf of the left foreleg and damage it.

[19:51:04] A mature pig is dead. R.I.P.

[19:51:04] A mature pig stops following Alyeska.

So, I think that even though it doesn't show it to me, I think the pig simply made a bad move and I swung at it. I don't believe friends plays into account.

Might be worth taking a look at this. :)

• Like 1

I think its when they do a bad move, seen my hell horses get hit a few times.

12 hours ago, Xallo said:

edit ....

So, I think that even though it doesn't show it to me, I think the pig simply made a bad move and I swung at it. I don't believe friends plays into account.

Might be worth taking a look at this. :)

Xallo, I merged your issue with the bug already on the books.  Thanks for your additional information.

may be related - while you dominate a monster sometimes you hit it (on its bad move ?) even if another creature is your target.